kubenav is the navigator for your Kubernetes clusters right in your pocket.
kubenav is a mobile, desktop and web app to manage Kubernetes clusters. The app provides an overview of all resources in a Kubernetes clusters, including current status information for workloads. The details view for resources provides additional information. It is possible to view logs and events or to get a shell into a container. You can also edit and delete resources or scale your workloads within the app.
The app is developed using Ionic Framework and Capacitor. The frontend part of the app is implemented using TypeScript and React functional components. The backend part uses Go mobile for communication with the Kubernetes API server and Cloud Providers. So it is possible to achieve nearly 100% code sharing between the mobile and desktop implementation of kubenav.
- Available for mobile and desktop: kubenav provides the same experience for mobile and desktop, with nearly 100% code sharing.
- Manage Resources: All major resources like Deployments, StatefulSets, DaemonSets, Pods, etc. are supported.
- Custom Resource Definitions: View all Custom Resource Definitions and mange Custom Resources.
- Modify Resources: Edit and delete all available resources or scale your Deployments, StatefulSets, DaemonSets.
- Filter and Search: Filter the resources by Namespace and find them by there name.
- Status Information: Fast overview of the status of workloads and detailed information including Events.
- Resource Usage: View the requests, limits and current usage of Pods and Containers.
- Logs: View the logs of a container or stream the logs in realtime.
- Terminal: Get a shell into a container, right from your phone.
- Manage multiple Clusters: Add multiple clusters via kubeconfig or your prefered Cloud Provider, including Google, AWS and Azure.
- Port-Forwarding: Create a port-forwarding connection to one of your Pods and open the served page in your browser.
- Prometheus Integration: kubenav allows you to view your Prometheus metrics directly in the dashboard and to build your own dashboards via the Prometheus plugin.
- Elasticsearch Integration: Discover your logs with the Elasticsearch plugin.
- Jaeger Integration: Analyze your traces with the Jaeger plugin.
- Show live resource usage per pod
- Fix re-authentication for AWS SSO
- Fix dashboards page for Prometheus plugin
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
Just got it on my second iPad for my personal clusters, figured now was a good time to leave a review.
I’m super excited to start paying for this one day if that’s the route you want to go. I would love to help fund some custom CRD development around most of the common stuff like cert-manager and the EKS AWS VPC CNI.
Thanks for your work!
Big fan of this app!
Finally something I've been looking for! Thank you so much for making this open source :)
Now, I can pose how i manage my clusters in a ipad ✌️
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rico Berger
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Rico Berger