kubenav is a mobile and desktop app to help you manage Kubernetes clusters. The app provides an overview of all your workloads and resources running in your clusters, including the current status. The details view of your workloads contains all the necessary logs and events to debug your clusters in case of problems. You can also edit and delete resources within the app.
- Available for mobile and desktop: kubenav is available for mobile and desktop with nearly 100% code sharing.
- Manage Workloads: Manage workloads like Deployments, Pods and StatefulSets in your Kubernetes cluster.
- View your resources: Get an overview of other resources like Services, ConfigMaps, Persistent Volumes, Secrets and Role Bindings.
- CRD support: Out of the box support for Custom Resource Definitions.
- Filter: Filter the resource overview by the selected Namespace.
- Debugging: Automatic detection of problems with your Workloads. Get all corresponding events and logs.
- Edit YAML files: Edit and save your YAML files right from the app.
- Delete resources: Delete resources which are not needed anymore.
- Resource usage: Get the resource usage of your nodes, pods and containers.
- Manage multiple clusters: Add multiple clusters via kubeconfig or manually.
- Can't add a GKE cluster #14
- feature request: "kubectl logs" #11
- Add support for GKE and EKS via OIDC #19 (ricoberger)
- Improve log handling #16 (ricoberger)
- Add support for basic authentication #15 (ricoberger)
- Fix add cluster overwrites existing clusters #12 (ricoberger)
Merged pull requests:
- Improve status check for clusters #17 (ricoberger)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.