Tired of mobile shooters with neutered gameplay, reduced functionality, primitive maps, and a complete lack of balance for donation? KUBOOM wants you!
- easy management with the ability to autostile (can be disabled in settings) and the full functionality of the PC version!
- good optimization and decent FPS rates even on slower devices!
- more than 20 carefully designed and balanced maps!
- more than 50 units of different types of weapons!
about 100 of the skins for weapons!
- over 45 clothes for character customization!
- dynamic battles 5v5 team mode, with up to 10 players in the "Deathmatch"!
- beautiful graphics, not occupying much space on your device!
- clans with the possibility of doing clan wars!
Join the community KUBOOM! It will be hot!
Official group Vkontakte game: vk.com/kuboom
The game requires connection to the Internet.
- Game optimization!
- New shop interface!
- New section "News"!
- Improved graphics and lighting!
- Improved Ragdoll player physics!
- Improving anti-cheat and fixing bugs!
Ratings and Reviews
So like, servers and stability is lacking
The servers and the stability in this game are lacking, bad, from lag spikes to being kicked out mid game for no reason or the game randomly just deciding it’s time to end the round for you when it just started, other then that this games fine, and I can actually enjoy its gameplay and how fun it is
Probably the best game of 2018
Honestly, this is one of the best games I have EVER played. The phenomenal game mechanics along with the breathtaking scenery, not to mention great lore behind every map, weapon, item, etc. This is an easy 5/5 stars. Everyone who has marked this game 1/5 for “not loading” or something are all poor losers that cannot afford a device that can properly give them the full Kuboom experience which quite frankly makes me feel bad for them since they won’t be able to experience any of the wonders that are hidden in this game which have made my life complete and meaningful, unlike it was prior to my knowledge of this game existing.
Good, but there’s a possibility it was hacked.
It’s a good game. However I experienced a match where one player ran around with a shovel killing everyone without ever dying. I myself a lvl 22 with an AUG AR emptied 2 full mags on this dude and he didn’t die. There was no way I empty 2 full mags with multiple rounds being head shots and he’s still standing. At first I thought it was a glitch, maybe even poor connection but no. I even went back several times after respawning looking for this dude and the same thing happened over and over again. I’d give it 5 star but nahhhh not with that nonsense happening. There’s a good possibility this game has been hacked especially with multiple incidents involving the same player happening within the same match. Please fix.
- NBSH, OOO
- 166.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016-2018 nobodyshot
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Bucks $0.99
- 2000 bucks $0.99
- 3000 bucks $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.