Schedule events and meetings based on your calendar with your friends easily and quickly without leaving iMessages.
*** Featured on Macworld and MacStories ***
Use Kukutana to suggest a number of possible meeting times to your friends or colleagues based on your calendar availability. Each of them will see your suggestions on their calendar and can pick the ones most suitable.
It's effortless scheduling for two or more people. Kukutana works as an iMessage extension and if the recipient of your message doesn't have Kukutana, (s)he will still observe free time through a beautiful screenshot and will be redirected to the App Store to download the app for free.
To use Kukutana, open the Kukutana extension from your keyboard in iMessage, click on hours you would like to suggest as a meeting time and hit the confirmation button.
• Integrates all calendars supported by iOS.
• Arrange meeting time with one or more people.
• Overlays suggested options over your local calendar and time zone.
• Adds events to your calendar automatically without leaving iMessages.
• Allows you to force select a meeting time if no group consensus is made.
Kukutana requires iOS10. For support, contact us at email@example.com .
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.