• 1 in 5 individuals have sensory issues, with those on the autism spectrum being the biggest group
• 1 in 32 people have autism, it was previously 1 in 68
• This app aims to help 20% of the population in the USA
• Includes the KultureCity Sensory Inclusive Certified locations
• The app provides real world resource help in the form of videos
• People can also use it to apply for our services like lifeBOKS
• Allows those with disabilities to post content and become content creators on our app
Updates improve finding a KultureCity Sensory Inclusive venue near you, and enhance social stories.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic resource for the autistic community
For those of us who have autistic children, we as a family miss out on many things due to sensory issues our loved once experience. KultureCity has created a wonderful app that shows us locations of sensory friendly places for our children as well as chat with other families. We’ve used the app numerous times, it’s very user friendly, and we plan to utilize it daily, especially with the children being out of school for the summer. This is going to be a tremendous help to my family and to the autism community! Thank you KultureCity for all you do!
As a Cleveland resident, I am so happy to have access to this app. KultureCity has really stepped up in Northeast Ohio and provided so many locations that are inclusive to people of all abilities. This app just makes it so much easier to find them.
As a special education teacher and a parent to a child with autism, thank you for providing the resources needed for individuals with disabilities to succeed. Thank you for giving them more access to community and family events.
Search feature would be nice
I love this idea to provide a list of Sensory Friendly places! Where it is nice to have an alphabetical listing, it would also be nice to have a search feature in here! As this list grows, it may be hard to find places. Either searching by location or activity type would ease this process, especially when we don’t know if a place will have it’s location listed at the beginning of the title or not. It’s definitely nice to see more places becoming sensory friendly!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.