Kuna Smart Home Security is designed to help you prevent break-ins and protect what matters to you most, from anywhere in the world.
Use the Kuna app to setup and control your Kuna, Maximus, and Toucan smart security devices. With a free Kuna account and your Kuna Powered security device connected to your Wi-Fi network, you’ll have access to all of Kuna’s powerful preventive security features.
- As soon as activity is detected, Kuna sends you an alert with the activity thumbnail, so you can quickly see what’s happening and decide how to respond.
- With our exclusive auto-greeting feature, pre-recorded messages, and instant two-way intercom, it’s easy to see and communicate with whoever’s outside, anytime.
- In the event of an emergency, you can quickly sound a 100dBA siren, which is as loud as a motorcycle, or call 911 from the Kuna app. Don’t worry, you will be asked to confirm before calling 911, to prevent accidental calls..
- Stream live HD video and two-way audio anytime, day or night, so there’s no need to wonder what’s going on outside your home.
- Capture activity 10 seconds before and after an event is triggered with Kuna’s proprietary "Smart Detection" technology, creating recorded events that are actually useful.
- Download and share events with law enforcement, neighbors, or family and friends.
- Go “back in time” to rewind and download every event captured for up to 2 hours free, and up to 30 days on an optional premium plan.
- Turn your outdoor light on and off, easily set up a schedule, enable dawn-to-dusk mode, and adjust motion detection sensitivity.
- Use Amazon Alexa to control your outdoor light using voice commands.
Love Kuna? Leave us a review!
Have questions, issues, feedback or want to suggest a new feature? Get in touch with us at:
Updates to improve accessibility and clarity
Improvements for upcoming products
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe a little more work in the software needed
I love the concept but I have not found the unit completely flawless. I have had people that should have been picked up and wasn’t. Once in a while no notifications.
But to me still better than having nothing.
Terrific Customer Service
I had a problem with my videos not clearing automatically and contacted customer service.
David Smith contacted me back and upon checking found that there was a glitch in the system and that they will be working on an update to correct the problem.
David Smith stayed in contact with me until the update was posted and the problem resolved.
Ring notifications better
I thought having this camera permanently connected to a hard wire would mean the unit would t sleep and hence I could get notified quicker than ring. Boy am o wrong. Not only is ring faster a sending me a notification, it is also more reliable. Sometime no Kuna notification at all. And, with Ron you can customize the notification sound and even volume.
Thinking about retiring this and buying the ugly but functional ring spotlight.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.