KVOA is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* updated resources
Ratings and Reviews
Only thing worth a Sh•T is the map showing how storms are moving. The so called alerts usually come AFTER the storms hit. You also get stupid alerts like the one I just got 'July 2017 the second wettest month'. Like who cares? That's not an alert! I'm deleting this app
This new and improved version should be called the ugly and commercial version. There are too many intrusive ads and the map function is nowhere as good as it used to be. I deleted the app within minutes. Just plain junk!
Ads with some weather
Way to many ads. Not worth using because of the intrusive ads.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.