Kwilt for iOS works in conjunction with Kwilt® personal cloud devices as the best alternative to cloud storage to save your digital files, photos and videos in the privacy of your own home and access and share on-the-go. With Kwilt® you can also combine and access all your photos & videos from the cloud, social media, mobile and home through a seamless mosaic.
• Free up phone storage by offloading all of your photos & videos to your Kwilt® personal cloud device and access them anytime, anywhere (requires a Kwilt device at home).
• Access all your photos & videos from platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, and more!
• Access files from your existing hard drives wherever you are from Kwilt Mobile or Kwilt Desktop apps.
• Use filters to quickly access and organize your photos, videos, and documents based on dates, locations, media sources, and free form search.
• Share your content directly from the Kwilt® app, the KwiltKeys photo keyboard, or the messages and Facebook Messenger extensions.
• Edit your photos right within Kwilt®. Apply filters, colour correct, crop, add text, and much more.
• Order custom prints, phone cases, posters, stickers, and more directly to your door with Kwilt®.
• Access other file types stored on your Kwilt devices at home.
• Use Kwilt®Desktop app for PC and Mac to access the same content.
Kwilt® requires iOS 10 and above and is best experienced on iPhones 6 and above.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns please drop us a line at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
Version 5.0.2 (1)
-Fix for content not showing on filters on iOS 12 or 13 after updating from 4.5 to 5.0.1.
-Fix for option to copy to Kwilt from Photos app on iOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good idea but not there yet
Got this to take photos off my space starved iphone6 without offloading them to a computer and then an external drive. It’s supposed to be able to transfer all my my photos to an external drive all at once. Not happening. I tried on my phone numerous times and it always quit before completing task. Ive had to do it manually. Very tedious. Saw many updates to app so I decided to try my wife’s phone, no go, it still will not do a complete offload of photos to a thumb drive. Have been in contact with developers and theyve been nothing but helpful. Im hoping that eventually the transfer all photos to kwilt shoebox will become a reality, when it does this rating will go straight to 5!
No access to files
Have not been able to access any pictures via phone, when try to log on it gives message of time out both over wifi and cellular data. Need to fix bugs. Thought this would be a good product but slowly is becoming useless if i can only access file only when at home.
I absolutely love the Shoebox!!
Connected it to a 2TB external hard drive that I back up all my photos on and have a whole life of memories on my phone, via the Kwilt App, without having to use up my storage. AND I offload all the pictures from my phone (not a single problem there!) to the hard drive at home via the App as well to back them up on the go.
Literally the BEST!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kwilt Inc.
- 293.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Kwilt® Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.