With the KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students app, you can use your iOS device to discover compatible KYOCERA printing devices on your local Wi-Fi network. If supported by your printing device, Wi-Fi Direct lets you connect directly to a printing device without a local Wi-Fi network. When connected, you can do the following:
• Print photos and documents stored on your iOS device or a supported external service. KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students can handle a wide range of file formats, including .HTML, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG, .RTF, .TIFF, .TXT, and .XPS, as well as file types produced in iWork, Microsoft Office, or Google Docs
• Scan your documents on a compatible printing device to print or save to your iOS device or a supported external service
• Attach and send documents that are stored within the app by email
The following external services are supported in KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students:
• Google Drive
• SMB (Shared Folder)
The KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students app is compatible with the following iOS devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS version 10.0 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
Copy function with workflow
Photo Editing with Add, Remove, Crop and Rotate support
Support for multiple images in one page with Photo Editing
Share edited photos to 3rd party business and social media apps
Support for Files app in iOS 11 and later
Support for new models
View and search supported MFP models
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Kyocera Document Solutions Inc.
- 76.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.