Kyra for Trakt - The ultimate app for Trakt
This app requires a Trakt account, which you can create for free at the Trakt website.
Some of the highlights:
- Dashboard: an overview of your series to watch, upcoming schedule, recently watched, trending and more.
- Personal dashboard: a fully customisable dashboard in which you can drag and drop items like series, movies, menu items and more. You can even make this your start-up screen.
- Series: get an overview of your series, featuring multiple views, sort options, filters, progress info and next airing.
- Movies: get an overview of your movies, featuring multiple views, sort options and more.
- Progress: an overview of your series and the watched/collected progress you have made.
- History: see what and when have you watched a movie/series.
- Calendar: an overview of the air dates of the series you are watching.
- Discover: top movies/series that the community is watching, curated lists, popular movies and series, trending, most anticipated and more.
- Network: see what your friends are watching and have in their collection.
- Lists: manage your Trakt lists. Create, modify, add, delete Trakt lists. It's never been this easy.
- News: check out the multiple RSS feeds. Read all about movies and series, new blu-ray releases, upcoming blu-ray releases and more.
- Cinemagraphs: use beautiful animated posters and backgrounds from an online database in your favourite movies view.
- Tunes: use great tunes from an online database and listen to them when you select your favourite series.
- Reminders: add episode air dates, season premieres and movie release dates to your reminders app.
- Watch trailers: feel like just watching trailers? You can watch the trailers of new movie releases, upcoming movies, etc on your device.
- Change the fan art of your series and movies. Select from the thousands and thousands of posters, backgrounds and banners made available by others.
- Check-in the movie or series you are watching.
and much, much more!!!!
- iPad Pro 10.5 inch layout improvements
- Fixed complete season marking
- Small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could use some work.
The app is okay, but very far away from perfect. The UI is ugly, unintuitive, and not iOS-like at all.
For example, it really bothers me that I expect a “+” button to give me the ability to add shows to my list, but instead it gives me options to hide stuff... and I’m not even sure what that stuff is.
I think adopting an iOS look and behavior would be a great step in the right direction.
Too slow to use
Omg it’s so slow I want to scream. It’s absolutely unusable like this. Is it always this slow? Also why do you make me go through so many steps to marked many episodes as watched? Or many movies. Tedious. This clearly isn’t the app for my purposes.
It would be nice if we could change the CdArt
Developer Response ,
This is possible for the iPad version. When selecting a movie you click Options, select Change fan art and finally select Disc art. You need to enable displaying disc art. From the main menu select Settings -> General settings. Under movies enable display disc art by checking the box.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.