LÜM is an app that provides artists and music creators with the tools necessary to make money and get closer to their super fans and peer creators. LÜM is a fan engagement, monetization, and management tool that is built on a social media and music streaming platform. 100% free to join for artists and fans, LÜM has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing music tech companies in the United States.
LÜM offers a number of ways for artists to make money through LÜM’s suite of tools and features. Artists can upload music and content for free and receive direct support from fans through LÜM’s revolutionary Virtual Gifting System. Through The Exchange, LÜM’s Marketplace, artists can buy & sell music services including beats, mixing & mastering, features, and track reviews. LÜM’s latest feature, Creator Clubs, allows artists to make monthly recurring income from fan subscriptions in exchange for exclusive content, behind-the-scenes access, direct communication, and instant updates whenever an artist posts in their Club.
LÜM for Artists:
• Upload unlimited music & content for free
• Receive virtual gifts on music, videos, and photos
• Create a club and receive monthly recurring income from your super fans
• Buy & Sell music services on LÜM’s Marketplace - The Exchange
• Easily cash out the money you make on LÜM to your bank account via Stripe
• Build a sustainable fan base you can monetize throughout your career
• Collaborate with other independent artists
• Participate in exclusive competitions
LÜM for Fans:
• Join an artists club for exclusive content, early releases, and instant updates
• Earn rewards & achievements for supporting artists through Virtual Gifting
• Purchase Notes to support artists
• Discover new music & artists through community-driven playlists
• Share music with friends
• 100% ad-free music streaming
• Easily share music with friends
• Create playlists, customizable profiles & music libraries
• Notifications on new music & content releases from artists
• Earn free Notes by claiming your welcome bonus, daily streaks & streaming
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable 1 month duration subscriptions at ($2.49, $5.99, $11.99, $17.99, $23.99, $35.99. $59.99, or $119.99).
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew at 1 month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Terms of Service: https://lum.fm/terms
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/music.lum/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lumofficial_
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lum.music/
Welcome to the new LÜM! LÜM has announced the launch of its newest feature, Creator Clubs. Creator Clubs allow music creators and artists to receive monthly recurring income through subscriptions from their largest fans. Artists can offer fans exclusive content, early released music, behind-the-scenes access, better communication tools, and instant updates when artists drop content, all for a set monthly price.
Also, in this release you will find:
• The ability to virtually gift all forms of media including music, videos, and photos
• Newly redesigned profile
• Ability to share private tracks and beats
• Redesigned creator dashboard and educational material
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
My Newfound Love...! Lol
So, I seen the ads a few times scrolling through my timeline on Instagram and it caught my interest, however, my reluctance to research the app further caused me to delay using it. Until a few days ago and I seen the newest one with an artist that stated he gained thousands of plays, with no gimmicks, just networking and interacting, which we as artists need to do to gain a proper fan base, so this felt natural to experience. In just a few days, I’ve gained over 30 fans and plays, not a bad start seeing that I’m only part time self managing my promotions. But the connection I’ve made with fellow artists is way more valuable to me. I’m highly impressed with this platform and I recommend it to any indie artist that wants a genuine product...! Easy to use!
JāiRobb A.k.A. Franklin Sinatra
How LÜM helps me!
LÜM helps me stay consistent. The challenges, competitions, etc. made me create and post content I had never thought of. Now I understand it’s important to share introductions, behind the scenes, a cappellas, performance videos, etc. I noticed most LÜM users love videos like that and when I think about it.. I rather watch an interview or BTS than a music video because I actually get to know the artist. They also keep reminding everyone how important it is to collaborate (which I disliked before) and make sure you get paid as much as possible as a music artist (Sync, PROs, etc.). Then there’s different opportunities we’ve gotten like A&Rs, Studio sessions, Neyo competition, etc.
Music upload and stream quality
This app is awesome, I love the community and the overall idea of the platform, but you guys have got to fix how the normalization processing destroys the dynamics in the music that gets uploaded. This is especially a problem with tracks with fade-ins because the quiet beginning of the song is boosted to be way too loud, and the effect is almost reversed. Another quality issue that is present in almost all of the music I upload, is an overly compressed kick drum throughout the whole track that is not present on any other platforms I use. With a platform that revolves around music, the music should always come first. Please, If you are currently developing other parts of the app, put that on hold and PLEASE fix the music quality. It’s the most important part of the platform.
Developer Response ,
We truly appreciate your feedback! We have now removed the audio normalization on tracks so this should be fixed. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to notice issues.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Live Undiscovered Music, Inc.
- 193.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Live Undiscovered Music, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Notes $1.99
- 505 Notes $4.99
- 1020 Notes $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.