LÜM is a 100% ad-free music streaming and social media app where fans can discover new music and support independent artists through virtual gifting. LÜM’s fully integrated social media and music streaming platform, trusted by over 75,000 independent artists, allows artists to connect, identify and promote music to their super fans. LÜM provides independent artists social networking tools to collaborate with other creators and is one of the only music streaming and social media services to offer artists the ability to upload music, videos and photos for free to share with their fans.
Fans can support artists through LÜM’s gamified virtual gifting system, earn rewards by discovering new music & supporting artists, compete to be their favorite artists' top supporters, create playlists, customize their music libraries, share music with friends and enjoy ad-free music streaming.
• 100% ad-free music streaming
• Easily share music with friends
• Create playlists, customizable profiles & music libraries
• Notifications on new music & content releases
• Earn free Notes (in-app currency) by claiming your welcome bonus, daily streaks & streaming
LÜM for Artists:
• Promote music, videos and more
• Receive virtual gifts from supportive super fans
• Easily cash out Notes to your bank account via Stripe
• Identify and thank superfans for their support
• Collaborate with other independent artists
• Invite fans to support on LÜM through external link sharing
• Participate in competitions for increased Notes & exposure
LÜM for Fans:
• Earn rewards & achievements for supporting new music
• Compete to be a top supporter of independent artists
• Purchase Notes to support artists
• Enjoy personalized playlists based on genre preferences
• Discover new music & artists through community-driven playlists
• Connect with independent artists
• Share music with friends
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/music.lum/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lumofficial_
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lum.music/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Newfound Love...! Lol
So, I seen the ads a few times scrolling through my timeline on Instagram and it caught my interest, however, my reluctance to research the app further caused me to delay using it. Until a few days ago and I seen the newest one with an artist that stated he gained thousands of plays, with no gimmicks, just networking and interacting, which we as artists need to do to gain a proper fan base, so this felt natural to experience. In just a few days, I’ve gained over 30 fans and plays, not a bad start seeing that I’m only part time self managing my promotions. But the connection I’ve made with fellow artists is way more valuable to me. I’m highly impressed with this platform and I recommend it to any indie artist that wants a genuine product...! Easy to use!
JāiRobb A.k.A. Franklin Sinatra
loudness normalization concerns addressed
EDIT: In my initial review, I laid out some concerns about the loudness normalization that was altering the gain levels in certain songs and affecting the listening experience. The LÜM team reached out almost immediately and outlined their plan (which was already in the works) for reigning in the normalization until a long-term solution could be worked out. They sent me tests of my own songs that I’d uploaded to demonstrate how this would fix the specific issues I’d described. This was the only gripe I had with the app and it feels great to know that it has such a dedicated team behind the scenes. Shouts out to them for their quick and detailed response!
Music upload and stream quality
This app is awesome, I love the community and the overall idea of the platform, but you guys have got to fix how the normalization processing destroys the dynamics in the music that gets uploaded. This is especially a problem with tracks with fade-ins because the quiet beginning of the song is boosted to be way too loud, and the effect is almost reversed. Another quality issue that is present in almost all of the music I upload, is an overly compressed kick drum throughout the whole track that is not present on any other platforms I use. With a platform that revolves around music, the music should always come first. Please, If you are currently developing other parts of the app, put that on hold and PLEASE fix the music quality. It’s the most important part of the platform.
Developer Response ,
We truly appreciate your feedback! We have now removed the audio normalization on tracks so this should be fixed. Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you continue to notice issues.
- Live Undiscovered Music, Inc.
- 111.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Live Undiscovered Music, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Notes $1.99
- 1020 Notes $9.99
- 505 Notes $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.