Enter the world of L.A. Dance Project: Anywhere, Anytime. Interact with our world-renowned dance company in ways never before imagined. LADP creates high quality, inspiring content and dance classes, tailored for all levels and styles, and you will have exclusive, live access. The LADP APP will inspire you to free your creative mind, while simultaneously inspiring your physical health with innovative, dance-driven daily workouts. Subscribers get access to:
• on-demand and live-streamed one-on-one dance workout classes - with new classes offered weekly
• high-quality, live-streaming access to all performances at our DTLA theater, and many of our rehearsal sessions
• access to LADP's 10-year archive of filmed rehearsals and performances
• back-stage access to LADP's daily process in the development of our new works
• ability to download classes and content to your device for offline viewing
• exclusive offers for savings on the purchase of live performance tickets, and festival packages
LADP is more than a dance company. It's a hub of creativity, which endeavors to expand the boundaries of dance and redefine how we relate to movement in the modern world. JOIN US and share the thrill of creation and collaboration with artists from all backgrounds - from established and traditional to emerging and avant-garde. We invite you to share in our conviction that through the power of dance anything is possible. We are all in this together, so LET'S DANCE!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to L.A. Dance Project on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://now.ladanceproject.org/tos
* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the access I get to dance
I’ve studied dance my whole life. Often wondering how I ended up in a different career (that I do love) when all I really want to be is taking a class or watching videos of dance. After a life in cities and plenty of access to adult classes, I recently moved to a smaller town that doesn’t have much to offer in this category and I can’t drive regularly to the closest city for something. Enter covid-19 and lots more time at home and this app has been wonderful. I thought the idea of it was inventive also a nice way to support a dance community that has fewer in person opportunities at the moment. I got it primarily for the classes after getting bored of trying to come up with my own barres. In addition to what I was seeking, I have loving all the styles of dance classes offered but have really loved the short dance films and choreo/learn the dance classes. Practically speaking- I also find it intuitively laid out and easy to search. It’s been something I’ve really enjoyed. And for what you get from it the subscriptions are really reasonable. As a dancer that appreciates the costs of dance, I’d happily pay more. :)
The dream dance app
As a lifelong dancer, this is the ultimate app. I have purchased at least 10 other apps looking for this app. You are not confined to one style, you can try things you’ve never done before and learn dance culture/history. All of the instructors are talented and engaging. They are all about the dance and community. They do not begin with long soliloquies about who they are and how important they are because they don’t have to —you know it when they start teaching! In the past, I would do classes and apps to get some movement into my day but these classes are treasured treats. I finish one and then I’m like oh my god do I have time to do another one now? I just want to climb inside this app and live here.
I love this app!
This app is aesthetically beautiful, has lots of valuable insight for anyone interested in movement, health and fitness! In it’s infancy at 2 weeks old the app has already garnered interviews with greats like Misty Copland, Tamara Roja, Caroline Shaw. With all levels of movement, fitness and dance classes plus live schedules weekly. Dance films, classes, conversations of books, photography, health and nutrition it’s a source of valuable information. I love this app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dance Downtown LA, Inc.
- 67.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Dance Downtown LA, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- L.A. Dance Project Monthly $9.99
- L.A. Dance Project Yearly $69.99