“For building practical skills that you can put to use right away, you can’t pass up L2Code CSS.” – MacLife
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is the next step after basic HTML. L2Code CSS provides simple step-by-step instructions and introductory practice tutorials to help you master layout, colors, fonts, and more. Take control over the look and feel of your webpages and learn the skills you need to design and create a professional and polished website directly from your mobile device.
Many other websites and apps may give you how-to training, but only L2Code CSS includes the one tool you need to successfully learn CSS and build your webpage - a built-in text editor! This feature allows you to test your code immediately to see if your web page will appear the way you want it to.
As with all of our L2Code apps, L2Code CSS includes:
* COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS organized into easy-to-understand instructions
* STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICE SESSIONS that guide you through the lessons
* LESSON SUMMARIES recapping core coding principles and tips
* TEXT EDITOR to practice and create web pages right from your mobile device
* CSS LIBRARY that will save practice lessons and files for future reference
* EMAIL FILES from the app to upload it directly to your site
* IMPORT FILES from your email and edit them right in the app
Become a CSS coder with L2Code CSS today and you’ll be easily programming your own websites in no time!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Redesigned feedback form to better communicate with our users
Ratings and Reviews
Updated: So many bugs and mistakes!!!
Read full review: I purchased all 4 apps and I did the HTML app first to refresh my skills. The HTML app was fine with one or two typos. No big deal. But I moved to the CSS app and ohhh my god!!! So many bugs and blatant mistakes in descriptions plus bugs that stall your progress in the tests and learning. I want my money back. These developers are amateurs!!! I would recommend using any other learning app.
Updated information: the manager contacted me and they fixed most of the bugs. I was also able to move forward in my lessons and complete my course. I increased my rating from 1 star to 4 because of this costumer support. I do think the software is a good way to learn coding but the bugs were an issue, they fixed them and all is right with the world!!! 😁
Great but UI needs help
Love the hands on training approach - very effective.
I'll preface these comments by advising that
I'm an experienced graphic/Elearning designer, so this is what I do.
1. UI -too many colors. Find a simple palette with complimentary colors. The color choices are not conducive to an ideal learning exp. e.g. The hot pink text on the navy background is very difficult to read. Consider your audience who might have red/green color blindness--this pink would be nearly impossible to read.
2. UI- main menu: Way too many items on screen and completely disorganized. Is overwhelming and it's not clear what I'm supposed to look at first without being prompted.
Don’t waste your time
I am new to CSS, I am trying to learn and this app fails in teaching. This is not for beginners
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SparkNET Interactive
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 SparkNET
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.