LA Fitness wants you to “exercise your options” and maximize your fitness opportunities, and this complimentary application helps you stay connected to LA Fitness no matter where you are.
- Check-in to the club using the Mobile Membership Card option
- Find Clubs and Classes
- Create quick access to your Favorite Clubs, Classes, and Instructors
- Book Personal Training sessions
- Reserve Racquetball/Squash courts
- Review your Check-in History, and much more.
The LA Fitness App supports Apple Watch. You can access your Mobile Membership Card, Favorites and Check-in History directly from your Apple Watch.
Bug Fixes for:
- GPS Location incorrectly defaulting to California clubs
- Mobile Membership Card activation issues
Thank you for your patience.
Ratings and Reviews
**Update— I like to look and see how many days a month I go and literally it doesn’t show one to two days a week that I am there. And when they scan my phone it beeps so I know they got it— but in my phone it shows I didn’t go. This annoys me. The only thing I can use it for now is to get in and then reserve bike class/check class times.
I use this app every day. It always pulls my membership card with no problem. I love the check in under the account tab so I can see how often I go. I use the reserve class for the cycle classes and have not had any problems at all. You can use the same function to cancel as well if needed. I’m able to check out the classes at any gym and it filters to nearest gym. This is beneficial as I can go in between appointments no matter where I am! You can also save classes, locations, or teachers to your favorites to look up later.
It's getting better
Here are the problems.
1. The home button. It should be on the bottom right. Some of us have large iphones and when we're checking in, we want to get to the home page so that we could click on the membership card and check in. The way it is now, the home button only appears on the top right if you're more than one page away. It's a waste of time to pull up the app only to find out that you're not on the front page and the inconveniently placed button is not existent and you now have to use your other hand in order to press back so that you could get to your membership card.
2. Instructor photos are missing. I'm in South Bay CA and NONE of the class instructors have their photos up. The trainers have their photos, members have photos, management has their photos. However, the lack of photos for the class instructors really makes me feel like LA Fitness doesn't give a huge crap about the user experience.
I’m not sure what all these negative reviews are for but this is the first app I took the liberty of writing a review for..... I had no problem entering my member idea in the app for scanning... it even allowed me to edit my membership info from the app.. I giggled when I saw my old picture from 2015... classes are easy to find, the layout is very neat. I can add the class to my calendar just by selecting the time. It also shows me all the days I went to the gym.... only one thing, I do think the scanner should be in front somewhere, but everything else is on point. A little suggestion that would make this app even more great is if I can use some kind of calorie counter in it, or it can interact with my Apple Watch.... that would be awesome!!!
- Fitness International, LLC
- 43.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness International, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.