LabGear is the most advanced pocket tool for Medical Laboratory tests with peer reviewed content for all health care professionals - students, physicians, nurses and is now with iCloud sync.
• Comprehensive library of medical lab tests with differential diagnosis, related symptoms
• Fishbones schematics for Preset testing panels
• Systems: Hematology (Blood Tests), Hormones, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Nephrology, Tumor Markers, Pregnancy, Immunology
• Chemistry Panels: Basic Metabolic Panel, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Complete blood Picture, Arterial Blood Gases, Liver Panel, Lipid Profile, Coagulation Profile, Diabetic Profile, Urinalysis
• Based On Testing source/specimen
- Urine Sample
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Amniotic Fluid
- Other Body fluids
• Based on Lab Type:
- Electrolytes & Metabolites
- All Proteins
- White Blood Cells
- References citations with links to PubMed
- Intuitive User Interface:
- Quick Jumps via Tag buttons showing you Lab abbreviation
- Quick Switch between Conventional (US) Units or SI Units.
- Tapping Reference Range in Lab detail reveals both US/SI value
- NOTES: Add your own Notes to specific lab tests
- MedCalc Linkage (LabGear is linked with MedCalc app). Jump from Serum Sodium to Sodium Infusion rate calculation in MedCalc app
- RANDOM Lab refreshes for Leisure Learning
Available via In-App Purchase
-Lab Reports Have
- Brief Laboratory Test Description
- Conditions with High referrence range (if applicable)
- Conditions with Low range (if applicable)
- Reference Range with US / SI Units
- Presentation / Symptoms / Signs
- Wiki Links (For more information) *
- External search webresults *
- Intelligent Universal Search
Search either tags like 'Glu', 'AST', 'Ca', 'Na', 'K+' are fully searchable and bring up all related lab results.
Scroll while you search.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is strictly for educational purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please use this application only if you accept the disclaimer within the application. Consult with a recognized medical professional before making decisions based on information included in this application
*NOTE: Active Internet Connection is required either in the form of Wifi or cellular data plan (3G/EDGE/Etc.) to access Wiki/External pages.
please send your suggestions to support [ a t ] smartddx [dot] com
stay tuned to twitter.com/MedicalGear
Ratings and Reviews
After having tried many labs reference apps, this one fits the bill perfectly, it is neatly designed and feels like it is actually an app.. Instead of webpages.
Has information thats enough for the clinics.
Love the spotlight feature. Great work on the design.
I could find most lab tests I wanted. Has good enough brief descriptions and differentials. Recommended For all PGYs like me, but all medical professionals too.
I liked the tabbed interface in the other version. But this is good too.
Recommended to residents and students. Very useful
- Mohammed Raheel Sayeed
- 4.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Medical Gear 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Lab Reference Content 2016 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.