Laban Dictionary is an offline, ads-free English - Vietnamese, Vietnamese - English, English - English dictionary program, with clean and very easy to use UI. Besides normal search, Laban Dictionary allows you to use camera to look up words. The program also supports look up by speaking (English and Vietnamese speech to text).
Laban Dictionary is a very helpful tool for learning English, especially for students preparing for TOEFL, TOEIC, and IELTS examinations.
The English - Vietnamese dictionary is licensed from the Vietnam Institute of Linguistics. This large, famous dictionary by prof. Le Kha Ke was awarded National Prize in science study in 2005. The dictionary has more than 300,000 words, phrases, and meanings, together with more than 120,000 examples.
The Vietnamese - English dictionary has more than 35,000 most-frequently used words and phrases.
- English Vietnamese dictionary has more than 300,000 words and phrases, including pronunciation audio.
- Vietnamese English dictionary has more than 35,000 word entries.
- English - English dictionary with more than 300,000 word entries can be downloaded on demand.
- Approximate look-up.
- Easy to use tab UI, which allows you to quickly swipe between sections, and look up word in just one tap.
- History tab lists words recently looked up.
- Favourite tab lists your favourite words.
- Cross look-up by taping and holding a word in word entry.
- Irregular verb table.
- Sửa lỗi giao diện, hỗ trợ ios13
- Bổ sung nhiều từ điển hữu ích
- Cải tiến hiệu năng và sửa lỗi
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interface needs improvement
Overall the app is great. However, the interface seems to be inefficient due to many blank spaces. I think it would be great if the team figure out how to use the screen efficiciently
A, good, free dictionary without ads. It’s too good to be true. I just hope that it will be updated for the iPhoneX screen size.
Feedback about feedback function
Every time I clicks on feedback, an error message pops up telling me that my device doesn’t allow sending email.
1. Why feedbacks have to be sent by email?
2. If so, can I use any mail clients?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.