Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
** PLEASE NOTE: This free Lite version is aimed at allowing you to check compatibility with your printer and labels. Labels have a watermark on them so if the app works with your printer, then please get the full version of Label Printer to remove the watermark. **
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
• Added support for latest iPhone / iPad models
• Ask for confirmation before deleting label sheets
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve already paid for the Avery labels, why should I have to pay to print on them without a watermark? I really love that you can select from your contact list, and choosing which labels to print based on the numbers on my labels, but I can’t imagine actually mailing them with the watermark, how tacky.
This is a free app which only tests the compatibility with your printer. Get this free app, create one or two test labels, and see it they print correctly. If they do, then buy the other app for $2. If they don't, then don't spend the money. Simple.
This app prints a watermark on the labels so don't waste label stock printing these. To check the alignment, use plain paper and hold it up to the light with your test labels behind.
Both apps worked well. If you print a lot of labels, and even if you don't, this is a great time saver and it can be much cheaper than buying online or in an office store.
Do not get the Lite it's not free it's a scam
I downloaded this app spent hours putting in all my addresses in my phone to download over and put them all in and then when I went to print it tells you to go buy the full version! And even then when you do nothing transfers you have to start all over again! Very misleading and frustrating!!
- Richard McKenna
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Richard McKenna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.