Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
• Added support for iOS 13 dark mode
• Some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very good label printing app!!
I’ve managed to transfer all my label printing tasks from an old computer to my cell phone with this app, it’s very functional and easy to use. My only complaint is it’s almost too easy to delete a label sheet list and I feel like I have to be careful not to accidentally delete a list I don’t want to. It would be nice if before deleting a label sheet that the app would double check to make sure you really want to delete. There is also an issue when searching for contacts where the contact won’t respond when trying to add to label sheet, but it’s easy to work around, the only reason I mentioned that was because of other reviews. This is a very good app.
Very good app.
I am giving a 4-star for now since I am learning how to use it. Until I learn how to adjust the font size on all types of addresses - short and long - that the app can print with the same size of font then I’ll add the remaining star. And also, I am probably asking too much with the functionality of this app, inputting different addresses and setting the position of each one on the style of address label I chose and printing it simultaneously in the allotted position will be great. Right now what I do was inputting the addresses and choosing one at a time and then setting the position on the empty space of the address label before printing it. It is still very good but cumbersome. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Update! Changing it to 5 stars.
Found out how to setup different names and addresses and print them in one “swoop”. Inputting all the different infos, choose the style or number of the paper label and check all the addresses you want printed and you are done. This app is a time saver for me. Thanks!
Difficult to Save
I downloaded this app because I could not figure out how to format the Avery 5160 labels from the Avery templates for my Canon Pixma printer using Airpint from my Ipad. On the one hand, creating the labels using this app was easy, and the formatting and printing worked perfectly for the first set of labels. On the other hand, clip art and border options are very limited (like, there's no plain single or double line border, only gaudy clip art images), and print quality of images is lower than the images available through the Avery online templates. The biggest problem, though, is that I can not figure out how to save my project, close it, and start a new project. It simply will not allow me to back out of the program and start a new sheet of labels with different addresses. So, basically, this appears to be a one-time use app. It does work well the first time, but you can never get out of it and start over without re-purchasing and re-installing the app, and, frankly, the app is just too expensive for what little it does.
Developer Response ,
Hello, of course the app can be used as much as you like to create as many different label sheets as you require. I suspect that you are running an earlier version of iOS 13, which caused the back button etc to not show. If you upgrade to iOS 13.2 or greater, then this will be resolved. Thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Richard McKenna
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Richard McKenna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.