You are in the Labyrintheon.
You need to get to the other side of the board, but your opponent has the same goal.
You have 1 move, your opponent has 1 move.
Will you move or build a wall to block your opponent?
You have powerups, but your opponent has powerups too.
Can you outsmart your opponent and win the board turn-based strategy game?
Start Labyrintheon: Corridor Maze Battle now!
BOARD STRATEGY BATTLE
Labyrintheon mixes the very best of the turn-based board strategy, corridor, and maze smart board games. Every move matters, and in this board competition and board game multiplayer sometimes even 1 move is crucial to outsmart your opponent.
HOW TO PLAY
- Move for 1 field and wait for your turn (you can move and jump over your opponent if you are next to each other)
- Build a wall to have your opponent run through a labyrinth
- Outsmart your opponent & reach the other side of the board before your opponent does or destroy him
Along the way, there are powerups that will help you outsmart your opponent. So, while this is a thinking board game & smart board game that requires good strategy, the powerups can be of great help in many situations.
- ShockWaves: Push your opponent up to two fields away from you
- FieldSwitchers: Switch two fields on the board
- WallPunches: Destroy wall next to your piece
- SpeedBoosts: Move two fields in one action
Compete alone in the solo mode against the computer. Pick between easy, medium & hard corridor board strategy battle difficulty settings.
Battle against other players of our blocks board battle online or compete against your friend in the local board game multiplayer mode.
You can check your win and losses stats for any game mode at any time.
So, every maze checker board battle matters!
Download Labyrintheon: Corridor Maze Battle now for free & start your boardgame adventure.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated screenshots
Ratings and Reviews
Way to much
Corridor itself is a great game. This took corridor and added a bunch of unnecessary power ups and little cannons that shoot you as you’re trying to play. This game is more based on luck of the power ups the anything. You should add a way to take out the power ups and take out the cannons. Also a way to take out the first two pieces that get laid out on the board at the beginning of the game. Add options to take out those things and you have a great mobile version of corridor.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lars Krakhecke
- 136.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lars Krakhecke
- In-App Purchases
- 125 Coins $0.99
- 700 Coins $3.99
- 1500 Coins $8.99
- 2750 Coins $13.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Starter Pack $2.99