Ladder offers term life insurance right from your phone. Get a free price estimate in under two minutes, use our coverage calculator to find out how much you need, or apply for coverage and activate your policy right away. We’ve made it fast and easy to get life insurance from a proven, reputable company.
COVERAGE DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY
Ladder offers $100,000-$8 million in coverage, for 10-30 year terms to people between the ages of 20 and 60 in all fifty states.
“Easiest application process I have encountered. Competitive rate and the only TRUE instant decision I’ve been dealt.”
- Gregory, 35, Pennsylvania
This simple, straight-forward tool helps you find out how much life insurance you need. Just tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll crunch the numbers for you.
GET A FAST, FREE PRICE ESTIMATE
In under two minutes, you’ll see a completely personalized price. Simply answer a few quick questions about your lifestyle and health. Then, you can continue your application to see if you’ve been instantly approved.
LIFE INSURANCE GUIDE
Most people find life insurance complex and intimidating. What is life insurance? What’re the different types of life insurance? Which one’s right for me? How much does it cost? Find answers to these questions, and more, within our handy life insurance guide.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT LADDER
- No hidden fees and no cancellation fees
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Real-time underwriting allows for on-the-spot coverage
- Ladder offers flexible coverage. That means you can decrease your coverage (and premium) when your mortgage gets paid or your kids grow up. It also means you can easily apply for more coverage if you need it.
- Our customer support team doesn’t work on commission. Rather, it focuses on providing clarity and answering any questions you may have
- Our policies are issued by Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company® Kansas City, MO (rated A) and Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York (rated A+).* Both insurers have been supporting families and paying claims for decades.
- Terms of service: https://www.ladderlife.com/terms
- Notice to California residents: See our CA Notice of collection: https://www.ladderlife.com/privacy#Privacy-Information-for-California-Residents
- Prices vary and are subject to underwriting
- *Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York has been rated A+ (Superior) affirmed in September 2019 and Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company® has been rated A (Excellent). Ratings are based on an analysis of financial position and operating performance, by A.M. Best Company, an independent analyst of the insurance industry. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
- Ladder offers term policies in New York (policy form # MN-26) that are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York, New York, NY. Term policies are issued in all other states and DC by Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company®, Kansas City, MO (policy form No. ICC17-M-1069, M-1069 and policy No. TL-146).
© LADDER FINANCIAL INC. All rights reserved.
This version introduces a coverage calculator, where you can quickly and easily see how much life insurance you really need. You can also get a price estimate in minutes, or read our refreshed life insurance guide. Additionally, bug fixes and performance improvements have been made.
Ratings and Reviews
Easily the best app for life insurance I’ve come across. I wasn’t that familiar with the process before getting started and I love that they have so many resources available on here. It’s not just an application, it also a learning tool which I really needed!! The application itself was easy too.
Easiest insurance platform on the market
Applying for insurance is such a pain in the neck, with Ladder I was able to apply and get an offer in Legit 7 minutes. It’s like the Lemonade of Life Insurance! Definitely recommend for anyone ages 29-45 who needs insurance!
Easy, reliable, affordable
I got my policy through Ladder and found it to be a pleasantly delightful experience. Huge props to the team over there transforming the way you can get life insurance in this day and age
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ladder Financial Inc.
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Ladder Financial Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.