LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.
• Removed the ability to pan input stereo channels.
• Enabled to map any input channel of multi-channel audio devices into stereo.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Downloaded Ladiocast. Opened it. A day later I’m working on some digital recordings and an option for “Audiojingle” shows up in my Sound Preferences system pane. What is this? I can’t find an adequate answer. Etrecheck says it’s probably harmless, but some have found it to be causing errors on their Macs. So I uninstalled Ladiocast. The uninstall wasn’t as easy as it could be, and I had to find the Ladiocast driver file and trash it in order to get rid of “Audiojingle". As I’m finding out “Audiojingle” is used in other sound programs. Until I know what it is I won’t be using programs tat run it.
I have an audible ground hum in my headphone output since installing this app on my Mac.
Ever since I installed this app on my Mac there has been an audible ground humming sound through my headphone output on my Mac and through any AirPort devices I stream audio to, whether it be through iTunes OR through sound settings EVEN if the app is not running. NOT HAPPY!!!!! What did Yosirou Sayanagi DO TO MY MAC. I adopted iTunes as my MP3 “ripper” since it was introduced to the public in Jan 2001 and have been using my MAC in this configuration for 10+ years and this is VERY UPSETTING!!!!!!
Modification Request Inquiry
Would it possible to see LadioCast add an additional of 4 inputs making a total of 8 inputs in the application? This would be a great advantage for getting additional inputs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.