Lake Monster is a simple way to find current weather conditions at lakes near you. Such as water temperature, wind speed, air temperature, weekly forecasts, fishing reports, and more. Live video is provided at many lakes. Share and browse through recent stories and locate local business's near your favorite lakes.
Use Lake Monster for:
* Search through over 200 lakes and discover new ones using the LakeMonster map.
* Current lake weather, lake conditions, and a 24 hour forecast.
* Locate stores near your destination lake. Find places to get gear, fishing supplies, gas, food and drink, all in one app.
* Fishing Reports and fishing information. More added everyday, request a lake on our website.
* Share and browse the most recent posts on LakeMonster for more lake information or to discover what is happening at lakes near you.
* Add your favorite lakes to your dashboard for faster and easier lake condition comparison. To help you make a better decision on which lake to go to.
* Video feed at select lakes, so you can see the lake conditions yourself.
Boaters, skiers, and all water enthusiasts alike have similar lake information needs. Have you ever asked yourself, “What is the water temperature temperature at the lake?” or “Is it windy?” Many activities require knowledge of more specific lake conditions such as exact wind speed, air temperature, or capacity and traffic level at the lake. Presently, there are no known fixed-position water surface temperature sensors at any lake in the United States. Weather service equipment is not designed to monitor lake conditions, and thus forecasts may not be accurate, updated as frequently as desired, or specific enough to exact lake location. Determining just these few bits of information would require visiting multiple websites, and certain data may be unavailable entirely. Moreover, it is nearly impossible to compare all this information concisely to decide which of many lakes in a given area would be the best fit for one’s desired activities that day.
We at LakeMonster have created an easy-to-use mobile interface capable of retrieving and compiling the most accurate and up-to-date information on lake conditions aimed at helping users make these previously complex decisions. But we took it a few steps further—upon request and agreement, we provide partnering lakes with cameras and sensors to take their lake information to the next level. We also add in points of interest, such as rental shops, bathroom facilities, restaurants, and more. The user can simply download the LakeMonster app, check our accurate sensor information and maps at the specific lakes of interest, and along with live video feeds, have all the pieces of information needed to make an informed decision regarding which lake to visit for the day within seconds.
- UX Updates
- Dashboard Update
- Profile Update
- Facebook Login
- New Screenshots
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful information love the camera views
It's been super useful so far especially in Utah with the camera views. I hope they add more soon.
This app sure is swell!!!
Has saved my bacon on occasion already. 5/5 would download again.
5 Star App 1 Star Logo
The app works great! Just wish the logo wasn’t so messy. Simple is the best avenue. Looks like some crappy, off brand phone game.
- Live it Tech LLC
- 51.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Live It Tech LLC
- In-App Purchases
- LakeMonster Donation $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.