The official Lake Oswego Schools app gives you a personalized window into what is happening at the district and schools. Get the news and information that you care about and get involved.
-View District and school news
-Use the district tip line
-Receive notifications from the district and schools
-Access the district directory
-Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
-View grades, assignments, and attendance
-View and add contact information
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved iOS 13 support and minor bug fixes.
- Improved support for iPads.
- Fixed issues that prevented users from being able to log in.
- Added the ability to mark all unread notification messages as read.
- Added support for iPhone X.
- iOS 10 is the minimum version.
- Added 167x167 icons for iPad Pro support.
- Navigation bar became unreadable when sending an email.
- Top Stories header wasn't translating to other languages.
- Facebook and Google text overlapping.
- UI enhancements to the Students account profile when logged in via Facebook.
- Image attachments weren't displaying with the message body.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is pretty awful
I don’t know where to even begin. The navigation/interface/design make very little intuitive sense. And in the rare spot something does appear have a glimmer of logic you’ll find that the page you’re opening has one or more of the following: no content, missing obviously relevant content, no links to content or, my personal favorite, broken links. The whole thing is kind of lava bomb and I can certify that 88.7% of the time I cannot find high priority information let alone basic, everyday use items. It’s barely functional on my iPhone and I avoid it at all costs.
Bell schedule is a farce
I was wondering when class got out during the assembly schedule, looked at bell schedule in app, was off by an hour. Destroyed my hopes, contacting lawyer about false advertisement
So happy to see the atrocious edline-student view-Google classroom-remind blend is finally done with! Of course, the actual start of the school year may reveal some bugs, but so far this app and the new site look really nice and well designed (if a little formulaic). And they're actually accessible and intuitive. As a web and UX/UI design fanatic, I'm super excited to use them this year!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lake Oswego School District
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Blackboard, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.