Immersive experiences, beautiful lighting designs and everyday convenience made easy with Lamptier - it works with the Philips Hue system and helps to set your lights into a perfectly coordinated scene. The app adjusts the individual lamp settings according to their 3D-position in the room.
- Large gallery of individually generated static and dynamic lighting scenes for Philips Hue
- Background sounds, including curated playlists that work with Apple Music and Spotify
- Smart groups allowing to launch multiple scenes at the same time
- Space Planner that helps Lamptier to learn about your Philips Hue lighting setup
- Dedicated "Lights Off" functionality with timers
- Fine tuning mechanism to adjust every scene to your needs
- Ability to create own scenes and presets
To get started with Lamptier, all you need to do is place your Philips Hue lights on the Space Planner. Lamptier will analyse your Philips Hue lighting setup and generate lighting scenes that are tailored to your specific environment.
Lamptier has a large gallery of lighting scenes ranging from simple everyday arrangements to more complex dynamic scenes for special occasions. The collection is constantly updated by Lamptier's team of developers, designers and music curators.
Lamptier supports Smart Groups that allow you to decide which lights should be used in each scene. Multiple scenes can be activated at the same time.
The app requires a Philips Hue bridge connected to local network and a set of Philips Hue bulbs in order to run. Access to Lamptier gallery of lighting scenes requires subscription that is available as an in-app purchase. Some scenes are made available free of charge from time to time.
The following auto-renewable subscription plans are offered:
- Lamptier Starter Plan (1-month subscription, up to 15 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Monthly Plan (1-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Quarterly Plan (3-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Yearly Plan (12-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Access to lighting scene gallery will be unlocked for the term of subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable
Please note, Lamptier is an independent 3rd party app that works with the Philips Hue system, however, we are not Philips and are not associated with Philips.
An active subscription to Apple Music (purchased separately) is required to enjoy the benefits of lighting scenes that rely on playlists containing Apple Music tracks.
Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the app I always wanted!
This the only app that I have found that uses 3D space. It works great. There are tones of scenes that work really well. I would love to see some Siri shortcut integration. I have noticed some of the sound tracks will play to my connected home pods while others default back to my phone. I can’t see any reason other than the ones that do that are older scenes. Hope this only gets better so far I’m very happy. One of my favorite apps and as long as it is kept up I have no problem paying for it.
Great immersive environment
I am editing my review, as the glitches I previously experienced the first times I used the app have worked themselves out. I think I may have had too many Hue apps interacting and causing the glitches. It’s been working pretty seamlessly since doing a full shutdown and reboot.
So, in conclusion, this is a very cool hue app that creates a nice immersive environment in your home! :-)
Developer Response ,
Will, thanks your feedback!
The sounds should work regardless of whether you are a subscriber or not.
We are looking into the issue and hopefully will be able to fix it. However this one is particularly tricky as the app doesn't really have means to control the handover between AirPods and iPhone speakers...
Would you mind sending us a support message through the app, please, so that our engineers could follow up with you?
So far so good but need some more iOS immersion
Great app so far but i think we need some deeper ios features like force touch to easily access favorite scenes. An Apple watch app wouldn't be bad either so we can again easily get moving without diving into the app. Furthermore i am having some issues getting siri to work with this as it is trying to use philips hue app first. Great foundation and great app UI just looking for a few new features that i hope the developer is thinking about.
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for your feedback. We're definitely taking it on board.
- Infoality Ltd
- 170.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017-2019 Infoality Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan, up to 50 lamps $6.99
- Yearly Plan, up to 50 lamps $29.99
- Starter Plan, up to 15 lamps $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.