Immersive experiences, beautiful lighting designs and everyday convenience made easy with Lamptier - it works with the Philips Hue system and helps to set your lights into a perfectly coordinated scene. The app adjusts the individual lamp settings according to their 3D-position in the room.
- Large gallery of individually generated static and dynamic lighting scenes for Philips Hue
- Background sounds, including curated playlists that work with Apple Music and Spotify
- Smart groups allowing to launch multiple scenes at the same time
- Space Planner that helps Lamptier to learn about your Philips Hue lighting setup
- Dedicated "Lights Off" functionality with timers
- Fine tuning mechanism to adjust every scene to your needs
- Ability to create own scenes and presets
To get started with Lamptier, all you need to do is place your Philips Hue lights on the Space Planner. Lamptier will analyse your Philips Hue lighting setup and generate lighting scenes that are tailored to your specific environment.
Lamptier has a large gallery of lighting scenes ranging from simple everyday arrangements to more complex dynamic scenes for special occasions. The collection is constantly updated by Lamptier's team of developers, designers and music curators.
Lamptier supports Smart Groups that allow you to decide which lights should be used in each scene. Multiple scenes can be activated at the same time.
The app requires a Philips Hue bridge connected to local network and a set of Philips Hue bulbs in order to run. Access to Lamptier gallery of lighting scenes requires subscription that is available as an in-app purchase. Some scenes are made available free of charge from time to time.
The following auto-renewable subscription plans are offered:
- Lamptier Starter Plan (1-month subscription, up to 15 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Monthly Plan (1-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Quarterly Plan (3-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Yearly Plan (12-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Access to lighting scene gallery will be unlocked for the term of subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable
Please note, Lamptier is an independent 3rd party app that works with the Philips Hue system, however, we are not Philips and are not associated with Philips.
An active subscription to Apple Music (purchased separately) is required to enjoy the benefits of lighting scenes that rely on playlists containing Apple Music tracks.
Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the app I always wanted!
This the only app that I have found that uses 3D space. It works great. There are tones of scenes that work really well. I would love to see some Siri shortcut integration. I have noticed some of the sound tracks will play to my connected home pods while others default back to my phone. I can’t see any reason other than the ones that do that are older scenes. Hope this only gets better so far I’m very happy. One of my favorite apps and as long as it is kept up I have no problem paying for it.
The lighting effects are nice. The way it uses battery in the background is not. For example, yesterday night Lamptier drained 30% of my iPad Pro battery and 36% of my iPhone X battery over 17 hours during which it was not being used. No lighting effects were being displayed, but it kept slaughtering battery in the background. So make sure you force quit it when you’re done. A few other improvements I’d like to see: the interface is pretty but poorly designed from a functional standpoint. There are also way more scenes with soundtracks than without, and it would be nice to be able to run some more without playing any music.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback - we will definitely look into the battery issue. As for the music you can turn it off for every scene either by muting sound in in the control panel at the bottom of the screen or by selecting sound source “Silence” in the fine tuning screen. Additionally, you can make silence your default setting in the Settings -> Sounds and Animation, which will be applied to all new scenes that you launch.
Please feel free to send us any additional suggestions - the quickest way to do it is through the in-app messaging mechanism. The feedback we receive from customers is always welcomed and we use it to inform our future development plans.
Great App for Phillips Hue Owners
Easy to use. Easy to setup. 3D space is a feature you won’t find on other apps. It really makes the experience more immersive. My one dislike is that sometimes I just want lights only and a lot of their scenes or the ones I gravitate towards always has a music track. I highly recommend.
- Infoality Ltd
- 177.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017-2020 Infoality Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Plan, up to 15 lamps $2.99
- Starter Plan, up to 15 lamps $29.99
- Yearly Plan, up to 50 lamps $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.