Transform your phone as a network drive (also known as "z drive").
Access your phone/device files with common softwares : MAC OS Finder, File Explorer, ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc.
LAN Drive is a powerfull and easy SMB server - also known as SAMBA server - designed for filesharing.
LAN drive is also a powerfull client to connect to SMB servers, and view/copy/paste files easily.
You could forget your usb key or your usb cable, you will never forget LAN Drive.
TRIAL version :
* Limited bandwitch to 0.5 MB/s. Buy the app and transfer up to 50 MB/s (100 times faster) - depending your max wifi speed.
* Copy/paste/rename files and folders on your device with MAC OS Finder, File Explorer, ES Explorer, etc.
* Access DCIM (Photos and Videos) in your device as a network shared folder.
* View your multimedia files with embedded mediaplayer (or external app).
* Your device name appears automatically in MAC OS Finder, File Explorer, ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc.
* Manage your device name (NetBios) and Workgroup name.
* 3 authentication types : Anonymous with popup confirmation, Anonymous and Users with custom rights
* Manage users and create your own shared folders with credentials.
* View users connected and disconnect them.
* Unlimited connections (several users can access your sharings at the same time)
* 5 languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian.
* Protocols SMB1 (CIFS) and SMB2 protocol (enable/disable via settings)
Fix bugs and improvements: see https://bit.ly/landrivechanges for more details.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good needs access to files in the files app
It looks good but without files in the files app support it hurts it I don’t know of a way to access it locally
Basically useless as it stands
It’s functional, as in it does start a valid SMB server that is visible to my Windows XP computer. But as other reviewers have mentioned the app immediately limits your connection to almost dialup speeds (512kbps) so it will take several hours to transfer a short video clip for example.
Even if that were acceptable, to make matters worse, you cannot switch to another app or lock the screen, which granted is an Apple limitation but combined with the apps ridiculous bandwidth limit it makes this version useless and basically nothing but an ad to the premium version. Oh and the app has a ton of annoying ads too, of course.
I concur with previous reviewer that Apple should not allow this kind of deceitful practices on their App Store. And to the developers, if you’re confident in your app just make it a paid one and leave it at that. If it’s truly worth $2.99, customers will come and pay that. I, however, will not. Not after you wasted my time with this nonsense. You are directly losing potential customers due to your greed.
Does what iOS can’t
I transfer photos and videos from my phone to my Windows 10 PC as part of my job. The smb client in iOS is pretty wonky. It takes at least three tries to get connected and it won’t connect at all to my NAS. This app is solid. The smb connection is reliable and it connects to my NAS. It integrates with the Files App nicely. Plus you can create unlimited shared folders! Not to mention the smb server, which is awesome. All my shared folders show up on my PC. Amazing!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Webrox
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock bandwidth and hide ads $2.99