Escape your busy life and immerse yourself in an epic idle text-based fantasy adventure, with absolutely no-pay-to-win. Survive on your wits alone on a journey to uncover a dark conspiracy.
Full VoiceOver support means this game is proudly fully accessible for blind and visually impaired players.
Initial download includes the Prelude chapter, and four additional chapters are available via in-app purchase.
This innovative & unique indie role-playing adventure is a different kind of experience that is designed with relaxed gameplay to fit in around your busy day. You only need to touch base periodically to gather rewards and continue. You can also get to know other players at your cozy campfire as you venture through months of content. You may even need their help to discover the most challenging secrets and legendary items of the land.
Don't let the simple graphics and UI fool you; this game is very deep and requires you to think. It is my passion project that I have been working on for over 5 years as a solo indie developer. Enjoy!
● Includes the Prelude 'The Sorceress and the Sea' - explore the Land of Livia and discover the nature of the evil that has caused its current drought!
● Chapter 1 'A Land Divided', Chapter 2 'The First Tribe', Chapter 3 'The Veiled Frontier', and the Finale 'Rise of the Urikin' provide months more content and are available via in-app purchase.
● Travel to various Towns and Dungeons to collect powerful Items, precious Gems, Real Estate, and Companions.
● Unlock Legends by listening to rumors and piecing together lore items to find and equip Legendary Items.
● Discover additional lore items by solving challenging riddles.
● Chat with other players at your intimate campfire to share knowledge or perhaps compete for #1 on the Leaderboards.
● Level up and optimize your hero to complete increasingly difficult quests.
● Discover rune combinations with limited guesses in the Lore Researching mini-game.
● Test your reflexes and precision in the Gem Cutting mini-game.
Have an idea for a feature? Experiencing a problem? Or just have general feedback? I would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/QgfaANCb7W), Like us on Facebook (https://facebook.com/100054502729935), or follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/LandOfLivia) to stay up to date with the latest news and updates!
● Added link to join the Land of Livia Discord (thanks to The Time Manipulator and Onyx)
● Improved analytics to help inform future updates
● Updated to iOS 14
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting, fun, and friendly
This game tells a story, but don’t think you can just breeze your way through it. It takes time to gather the equipment you need, and getting that equipment is not always easy. The good thing about it is that the quests do take time, so you can go on to other things without having to constantly be paying attention to the game.
There are challenges along the way as well. Jim cutting is one of my favorites, while gathering bits of lore to find legendary items is more difficult for me.
Thank goodness there are friendly people who are happy to help with valuable hints and suggestions. Your campfire group can be an invaluable resource to you, and the good thing is if you don’t like the people in your group, you can change campfires until you find a group what are you do feel you fit in.
This game is completely accessible with voiceover, and the writer has been careful to keep it that way. Blind or sided, I highly recommend you give this game a try. You won’t regret it!
Such a fun game I play this all the time
What I love about this game is that I can move about throughout the land go and do many different things there’s all these side quests and of items to gather and it’s really great that I can move back-and-forth and gain money but then there’s also these really fun quest to do this is such a fun game I am play this all the time! Thanks to everyone that pitched in to make this wonderful labor of love! Also I am E almost 95% blind and this game is so friendly to visually impaired people it’s great! And you gain these items that have different levels and numbers attached to them which reminds me of the old dungeons and dragons games that I used to play. Period.
Tedious versus peaceful
An rpg grind that focuses on an aspect of time management. The tutorial inclines that the time feature is a major part of what makes the game fun, however it misses what actually makes rpgs fun, player immersion.
How exactly can someone feel involved having to constantly wait 5min(The lowest time spec.) to 1hr+ to travel or finish a quest? In my opinion after a few times of having to leave and come back players will burn out and leave the game.
That was the major flaw to me, however to delve deeper, the game prides itself on being an rpg. Though where are these roles?? Wizard, warrior, etc. you are literally a dot walking through dots fighting the biggest boss of all, time.
I would enjoy it better if the times were lowered to seconds, and if you could stack actions. Though as it currently stands, the game feels like the timer on my phone. Lemme throw in some chicken tenders in the oven and turn on a quest. Lol
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aaron Vernon
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Aaron Vernon
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter 1 - A Land Divided $3.99
- Chapter Bundle $9.99
- Chapter 2 - The First Tribe $3.99
- Chapter 3: The Veiled Frontier $3.99
- Buy Aaron a Coffee $2.99
- Finale: Rise of the Urikin $2.99