Escape your busy life and immerse yourself in an epic text-based fantasy adventure, with absolutely no-pay-to-win. Survive on your wits alone on a journey to uncover a dark conspiracy.
Full VoiceOver support means this game is proudly fully accessible for blind and visually impaired players.
Initial download includes the Prelude chapter, and four additional chapters are available via in-app purchase.
This innovative & unique indie role-playing adventure is a different kind of experience that is designed with relaxed gameplay to fit in around your busy day. You only need to touch base periodically to gather rewards and continue. You can also get to know other players at your cozy campfire as you venture through months of content. You may even need their help to discover the most challenging secrets and legendary items of the land.
Don't let the simple graphics and UI fool you; this game is very deep and requires you to think. It is my passion project that I have been working on for over 5 years as a solo indie developer. Enjoy!
● Includes the Prelude 'The Sorceress and the Sea' - explore the Land of Livia and discover the nature of the evil that has caused its current drought!
● Chapter 1 'A Land Divided', Chapter 2 'The First Tribe', Chapter 3 'The Veiled Frontier', and the Finale 'Rise of the Urikin' provide months more content and are available via in-app purchase.
● Travel to various Towns and Dungeons to collect powerful Items, precious Gems, Real Estate, and Companions.
● Unlock Legends by listening to rumors and piecing together lore items to find and equip Legendary Items.
● Discover additional lore items by solving challenging riddles.
● Chat with other players at your intimate campfire to share knowledge or perhaps compete for #1 on the Leaderboards.
● Level up and optimize your hero to complete increasingly difficult quests.
● Discover rune combinations with limited guesses in the Lore Researching mini-game.
● Test your reflexes and precision in the Gem Cutting mini-game.
Have an idea for a feature? Experiencing a problem? Or just have general feedback? I would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/landoflivia) or follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/LandOfLivia) to stay up to date with the latest news and updates!
● Added reminder notifications if your hero is sitting idle.
● Added more details to the journal entries around the Battered Knife and Battered Knife Pass to remove confusion for new players.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for a space-angel like me
I've played (and deleted) a million forty-eleven of these, and the simple reason I'll be keeping this one is ... if, for any reason, I don't jump right on a notification that I've successfully completed something or gotten somewhere, I don't have to worry about the story trying to advance without me and then bugging me with repeated pleas to come back and finish what I started; instead, when finally I do return, my completed quest/travel is right there waiting for me like I'd answered a recent alert! Perfect for when my life suddenly hits the accelerator or I just space out everything. Never thought I'd say this, but this game beats even Timecrest. (Sorry, Ash!)
Tedious versus peaceful
An rpg grind that focuses on an aspect of time management. The tutorial inclines that the time feature is a major part of what makes the game fun, however it misses what actually makes rpgs fun, player immersion.
How exactly can someone feel involved having to constantly wait 5min(The lowest time spec.) to 1hr+ to travel or finish a quest? In my opinion after a few times of having to leave and come back players will burn out and leave the game.
That was the major flaw to me, however to delve deeper, the game prides itself on being an rpg. Though where are these roles?? Wizard, warrior, etc. you are literally a dot walking through dots fighting the biggest boss of all, time.
I would enjoy it better if the times were lowered to seconds, and if you could stack actions. Though as it currently stands, the game feels like the timer on my phone. Lemme throw in some chicken tenders in the oven and turn on a quest. Lol
A real gem!
I love this game. It actually took downloading and trying this game a couple times before deciding I really liked it. I’ve tried, perhaps enjoyed, and deleted numerous games since starting Livia. Its definitely gonna stick around quite a while longer.
There isn’t much else out there like Livia. At least not that I know of. It’s fairly simple in terms of gameplay. The writing is interesting, definitely given me some good laughs. I feel like it’s one of those games you really have to try yourself. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Take it slow. Use your imagination. Experience an epic adventure in the Land of Livia!
Developer Response ,
Funnily enough, I always find that my favorite games take a few attempts to really get into them.
Thank you so much for encouraging people to take a chance on this game 👍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aaron Vernon
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Aaron Vernon
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter 1 - A Land Divided $3.99
- Chapter Bundle $9.99
- Chapter 2 - The First Tribe $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.