Manage your rental business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, manage appliances and maintenance records, keep track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organized
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Keep track on tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Manage tenant and lease details, make important notes, photos and files easily accessible
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, know in advance when existing lease agreements has to be renewed or appliances require your attention
- See instant financial reports on income and expenses, share data via with your accountant via Dropbox
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Personal Edition features included:
- Unlimited number of properties and rental units
- Unlimited number of tenants/rental agreements
- Data export, backup & recovery features using Dropbox
- Custom rent invoice, payment receipt and expense templates for sharing with tenants
- Custom expense categories and payment types
- Priningt/sharing of cash flow reports and tenant balance statements
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by thoughtful details like optimized document camera with b&w mode that helps saving space on your device, custom keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
== NEW ==
- Added option to register expenses with 0.00 amount. Can be used e.g. for tracking utility bills without consumption in the current period.
- Added option to track negative rent payments. Can be used if you prefer to track received rent payment cheque and following bounce/NSF notification as two separate payment entries (instead of updating payment amount to 0).
- Added new template field ($tenantCurrentAmountDue) and updated default templates for invoice, payment receipt and late payment notice. Please use [Reset] button in the template edit screens to apply new default templates.
== IMPROVED ==
- Added support for latest iPad model screen sizes.
- Data export in Reports tab now uses iOS sharing sheet for sharing .csv data with your income/expense transactions (with or without attached files).
- Improved support for increased text sizes if you have enabled large font sizes in the Settings.app General-Accessibility section.
- When reassigning expense (by longtapping on header in the edit screen) to another property/unit, currently assigned property/unit is selected as default choice in the picker.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed occasional app crash when trying to attach image from Photos if you have denied access to Photos for the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve only been using this app for several months but have been in the Property Management business for years and found I needed an app that kept me updated on each unit as we proceeded throughout the year.
I can now carry details, on my iPad, of not only rents due, late payments, expenses due, expenses paid, appliance check dates, tenant details, and photos, but can also easily send customized emails to my tenants of rents due, late payments, late charges. The attachment to emails allows to quickly send a copy of a lease to the tenant upon request.
Year-long and year- end reports will be very helpful. I now have my office with me on the road with better organization than I was doing it myself. This app saves me time by allowing me to set the property up once and then with a few clicks, manage every detail.
Congratulation to the software team and keep up the great work. I have already recommended this app to several of my associates and I Thank You for giving me the tools within Landlordy that I needed.
Great app for the small complex landlord.
I absolutely love Landlordy for helping keep track of my small rental business. I only manage 12 units but Landlordy has made keeping a close eye on rent, expenses etc so much easier to manage from my phone.
I love this app. I’ve used it for a year. For the first time in 27 years getting our taxes ready was not a months long nightmare. I only use 20% of the capacity (because I’m old and it takes time to learn new stuff, LOL), but I love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.