Manage your private landlord business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, manage appliances and maintenance records, keep track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organized
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Keep track on tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Manage tenant and lease details, save important notes, photos and files
- Instant cash-flow reports
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, existing lease agreements to be renewed or appliances requiring your attention
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Unlock Mini/Plus/Pro with single one-time payment to:
- Manage 2/10/unlimited number of rental units
- Track unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements, payments and expenses
- Get data export, backup & restore features (using Dropbox)
- Modify templates for sharing rent invoice, payment receipt, late payment notice, expense or appliance details
- Modify expense categories, appliance and payment types, enable/disable reminders
- Print or share cash flow reports and tenant balance statements
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by details that matter - e.g. optimised document camera with b&w mode that helps saving space on your device, drag&drop, keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
No logins or passwords! Use app without internet connection. Landlordy keeps your and your tenants data private on your device only.
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
== IMPROVED ==
- "Rental income report" (available when tapping tenant name in the Reports tab and using sharing button) renamed to "Rent payments received" report.
- Minor user interface and performance improvements.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed issue where recurring invoices are not autogenerated at designated time in certain conditions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow! Great app
I tried several other apps before trying this one, only to be disappointed by a complex design or no way to store any documentation or receipts. But this app does everything that I could have hoped for, it has the ability to scan a picture in PDF format of all your receipts and lease agreements for each property. I love how easy it is to use! I looked at maybe 10 different apps before finding this one, but this one is the best for sure! I opted for the paid version since I have 9 properties, it is well worth the price. I had to contact support for a few questions, and they were very quick and very knowledgeable. I love this app and you will too.
Thanks Landlordy for making a great app!
Update: June 2019
I have been using this app for several years now and I must say that it keeps getting better and better! I don’t see how I could ever go back to the old ways of recording paper receipts and using excel or other sluggish software to manage my properties. This app makes it so easy and I would still very highly recommend it to any landlord looking for an extremely easy way to manage and organize your whole business. There have been many times where I had to quickly look up a lease agreement for a tenant for instance, the old way was to go home and look up the paper copy in the filing cabinet, but with Landlordy, all you do is look it up within the app! Awesome! Thank you Landlordy for developing and for continuing to improve an already great app!
Great App. Simply the best, But....
Up until now, I was using an app that costs me $130 per year. I have also tried more than ten other Landlord/Tenant apps. Most are very poorly designed and I have kept on searching. When I found this app, I was amazed at how simple it was to use and how much better it is than anything out there. Excellent support. Quick to respond to your questions. Other apps makers should learn from the team that put this app together. Can only be described as simple and ingenious. The only draw back is the lack of option to use a foreign currency symbol. App Support technician told me that accessibility to currency symbol is determined by where the use the app. I, and I am sure, some other people, live In a different geographical zone than where they do housing investments. This is a simple thing that needs to be incorporated in a near future upgrade.
Another issue with the app is the end of lease/lease renewal process. Instead of the app renewing the lease and adding an invoice for the next lease, it simply terminated the lease and record the apartment as vacant until you manually renew each lease. Very tedious for those who have monthly or quarterly leases. Very major flaw.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Support for month-to-month leases and auto-generated rent invoices were added in Landlordy version 2. Thank you for your feedback!
Great program with excellent support
Update: Version 2 has some great new features, especially in Reports and tracking. Really great work listening to feedback.
I stumbled across Landlordy while searching for a way to track rental property expenses/income. It has all the features I need and the support is fast and concise. One feature that is a huge timesaver for me is importing a receipt from an email directly into Landlordy. These days, everyone sends an invoice by electronic means and this feature removes a hassle and gives me a copy of the receipt stored in the app. Nice!
Also very glad there is no monthly subscription fee and I can backup to Dropbox. Again, nice!
[UPDATE]: New features continue to roll in. Developer is very active and listens to customer feedback. The new recurring expense feature is exactly what I’ve been needing.
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, E-protect
- In-App Purchases
- Landlordy Pro $84.99
- Upgrade to Landlordy Pro $39.99
- Landlordy Mini $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.