Simple & straightforward app for rental property management. Keep your business organized, spend less time on paperwork and tax declarations! Be an even better landlord!
Manage your private landlord business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, keep safety and maintenance records, track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organised
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Keep track of tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Instant cash-flow reports for any date period
- Manage tenant and lease details, save important notes, photos and files
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, lease agreement renewals etc.
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Unlock Premium features to:
- Manage 2/10/unlimited number of rental units
- Track unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements, payments and expenses
- Print or share reports, invoices, tenant balance details as PDF file
- Enable data export, backup & restore features (using Dropbox)
- Modify templates for sharing rent invoice, payment receipt, late payment notice, etc.
- Modify expense categories, appliance and payment types, enable/disable reminders
- Print or share cash flow reports and tenant balance statements
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by details that matter - document scanner, drag&drop, keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
No logins or passwords! Use app without internet connection. Landlordy keeps your and your tenants data private on your device only.
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
Terms, Conditions and Privacy:
== NEW ==
- Longtap on rental unit/tenant name in the property list to reveal quick actions for adding expense, rent payment, sending late rent notice to tenant and tenant contacting options.
== IMPROVED ==
- Added WhatsApp to tenant contacting options if WhatsApp is installed on your device (and tenant phone number includes country code).
== FIXED ==
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Rentals
I was skeptical thinking I might be wasting my money with this app. I have since made upgrades. It is an awesome app without upgrades, but some upgrades have features that better suit the needs of my tenants. I love how organized it is, which is what I needed. I also love the reminders for past due/backups. I am not the best at remembering when things are due, especially when you have more than one property. The ease of sending it through text or email is definitely a plus. I have had tenants that prefer texting them everything. It is hard to find an app that sends copies of everything in a text and is easy for them to view. The only thing I would like to be different is that when I have a payment, I would love to be able to scan/upload or attach a picture of the check. I currently just post it as an expense and attach a copy there. I love the format of the rent payment receipt but would love to be able to send utility bills/payments with this also. Otherwise, it is fantastic!
Great App. Simply the best, But....
Up until now, I was using an app that costs me $130 per year. I have also tried more than ten other Landlord/Tenant apps. Most are very poorly designed and I have kept on searching. When I found this app, I was amazed at how simple it was to use and how much better it is than anything out there. Excellent support. Quick to respond to your questions. Other apps makers should learn from the team that put this app together. Can only be described as simple and ingenious. The only draw back is the lack of option to use a foreign currency symbol. App Support technician told me that accessibility to currency symbol is determined by where the use the app. I, and I am sure, some other people, live In a different geographical zone than where they do housing investments. This is a simple thing that needs to be incorporated in a near future upgrade.
Another issue with the app is the end of lease/lease renewal process. Instead of the app renewing the lease and adding an invoice for the next lease, it simply terminated the lease and record the apartment as vacant until you manually renew each lease. Very tedious for those who have monthly or quarterly leases. Very major flaw.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Support for month-to-month leases and auto-generated rent invoices were added in Landlordy version 2. Thank you for your feedback!
Wow! Great app
I tried several other apps before trying this one, only to be disappointed by a complex design or no way to store any documentation or receipts. But this app does everything that I could have hoped for, it has the ability to scan a picture in PDF format of all your receipts and lease agreements for each property. I love how easy it is to use! I looked at maybe 10 different apps before finding this one, but this one is the best for sure! I opted for the paid version since I have 9 properties, it is well worth the price. I had to contact support for a few questions, and they were very quick and very knowledgeable. I love this app and you will too.
Thanks Landlordy for making a great app!
Update: June 2019
I have been using this app for several years now and I must say that it keeps getting better and better! I don’t see how I could ever go back to the old ways of recording paper receipts and using excel or other sluggish software to manage my properties. This app makes it so easy and I would still very highly recommend it to any landlord looking for an extremely easy way to manage and organize your whole business. There have been many times where I had to quickly look up a lease agreement for a tenant for instance, the old way was to go home and look up the paper copy in the filing cabinet, but with Landlordy, all you do is look it up within the app! Awesome! Thank you Landlordy for developing and for continuing to improve an already great app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021, E-protect
- In-App Purchases
- Landlordy Pro $99.99
- Landlordy Mini $14.99
- Landlordy Plus $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.