Call it inclinometer, call it clinometer, call it levels, call it whatever you like... But you don't have enough of them... There is still one missing...
LandMeter is the official inclinometer for all off-roads enthusiasts, 4x4 cars, trucks, jeep, landrover, and trailers.
Take control of your car pitching and rolling with your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with our dashboard accessory!
In this version:
- NEW: iOS 7 and 8 support;
- NEW: Sleek interface;
- NEW: Larger screen support;
- Landscape or portrait view;
- Day and night skin!
- Separate calibration for pitching and rolling;
- Disable automatic lock of your iPhone/iPod (in-car charger suggested);
- Numeric display for accurate pitching and rolling measurement;
- Set an alarm when you reach a certain inclination!
- Save your iPhone default calibration, you don't need to calibrate it every time you put it on your car dashboard!
- New "viscosity" features, for a better, realistic and precise movements!
Suggestions or features requests, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Solved blocking issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
pitch and roll alarm are backwards
this app is backwards. the roll alarm is set for the pitch visual and the pitch alarm is set for the roll visual. huge BUG!
Seems Like A real Nice App.
This app. seems to be pretty accurate. I have not used it out on the trail or anything yet, but it seems like it would be "neat" to have, just for curiosity's sake. It has degree readings that go up 40 on each side, but you really don't need much more than that. Although 50 MAY be nice to have also.
It is also the only clinomter app that I have seen that has both pitch and roll meters, all the others just have one.
And also, I'm sure it is just a hardware design thing, but if you lay the ipod down flat, the meters go crazy. But like I said, I think that is just due to the fact that the sensors are not ment to work that way.
Wrong way in landscape mode
Great app but the landscape mode is backwards? At least make it shift either way in landscape mode in the next update... Maybe a coupe and convertible screen option also? (even though they aren't "off road" vehicles and aren't going to be at great angles) Anyway, nice job... Just a couple of ideas for the future.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.