LandVision is a turnkey, cloud-based mapping application that helps commercial real estate brokers, builders, and developers find their next opportunities - and now it's available on mobile!
With LandVision for mobile, you can:
• View properties on a map with their associated data, including parcel boundaries, ownership, tax data, transaction history, and more
• Capture text, photo and voice memo notes based on location for properties you’re visiting
• Sync contact information from your phone’s address book, including name, phone number and photo, and associate them with specific properties
• Get directions to a property of interest using existing mapping and transportation apps you’ve downloaded on your device (Uber, Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc).
• Easily configure your app to see your preferred data layers
The LandVision mobile app works online as well as offline, to ensure you’re always able to be productive, even the most remote areas.
Because LandVision is cloud-based, all of the information that’s captured during your time in the field is automatically synced back to your desktop in real-time, or as soon as you regain connectivity if you’re in offline mode.
Need help with your configuration?
Our Professional Services team works with thousands of users to help them streamline their experience based on specific business need.
Please note: You must have a subscription to LandVision to use this application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.322.MAPS to sign up today!
- Prepared app for future map control update that affects layer display
Ratings and Reviews
Inability to view in Landscape
I use an iPad as my primary laptop with a keyboard, and this app is unusable without the ability to view it in landscape orientation. I would also like to see more trackpad support with the release of the new Magic Keyboard for the iPad Pro.
It works well enough in a pinch to get some information, but I would recommend using another app until they make updates.
Desktop app amazing, mobile app garbage
Can’t zoom in very far on the phone. Makes the app unusable. Mobile app also missing essential tools like the area measure. For example, I was on a site today and a client was asking what the usable acreage was on a part of the parcel. I couldn’t zoom in enough in the LandVision app, but even if I could, there is no measure tool on the mobile version. I had to login to our other mapping program CRSData to get the job done. I love LandVision, but the mobile app needs some additional functionality.
I, also can’t get the app to work. After a search, all is black until I zoom way out. That’s when I find myself off the west coast of Africa. Perhaps this is 0.0, 0.0 Lat/Lon? I can pan to where I want to go, but there are no labels on roads, boundaries, or lots. Just the landbase. Useless.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ken, your issues are far from our intended experience for our customers! Unfortunately this issue is one that we haven't had anybody report outside of these two reviews and it's difficult to analyze and deliver a fix for issues where we don't know all of the factors.
If you have the time and are willing to do so, we would like to help you to access the application the way that it was intended to be experienced. Our support team is available from 7 am - 5 pm PST and are very responsive. You can get a hold of them via the following phone or email:
Phone: (888) 322-6277, extension 2
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Digital Map Products Inc.
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Digital Map Products 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.