LandVision is a turnkey, cloud-based mapping application that helps commercial real estate brokers, builders, and developers find their next opportunities - and now it's available on mobile!
With LandVision for mobile, you can:
• View properties on a map with their associated data, including parcel boundaries, ownership, tax data, transaction history, and more
• Capture text, photo and voice memo notes based on location for properties you’re visiting
• Sync contact information from your phone’s address book, including name, phone number and photo, and associate them with specific properties
• Get directions to a property of interest using existing mapping and transportation apps you’ve downloaded on your device (Uber, Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc).
• Easily configure your app to see your preferred data layers
The LandVision mobile app works online as well as offline, to ensure you’re always able to be productive, even the most remote areas.
Because LandVision is cloud-based, all of the information that’s captured during your time in the field is automatically synced back to your desktop in real-time, or as soon as you regain connectivity if you’re in offline mode.
Need help with your configuration?
Our Professional Services team works with thousands of users to help them streamline their experience based on specific business need.
Please note: You must have a subscription to LandVision to use this application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.322.MAPS to sign up today!
- Prepared app for future map control update that affects layer display
Ratings and Reviews
Please update this app
Landvision is a great tool to use on a desktop, but via mobile while I’m out looking at sites, I lean almost exclusively on CoStar.
If Landvision worked on mobile like it does on desktop, I’d use it a lot more and would recommend to my company to buy more licenses, but if we can’t use it while we’re away from our desks, there’s no point.
Come ONNNNN 3 years since the last Update?!!!
I am assuming since the new roll out of the online is some what complete, maybe the team is already debugging this terrible excuse for an app… it doesn’t have to be LAND VISION complete - Doesn’t have to be perfect - DUMB IT DOWN - and make it easy to email links to yourself or quick print 1 page info sheets with basics. No one is looking for landvision full. CLEAR NOT CLEVER. You have an amazing product and it can be adapted. Focus on live Mapping and parcel link sharing /limited reporting.
2019 was the last update. I know online
Desktop app amazing, mobile app garbage
Can’t zoom in very far on the phone. Makes the app unusable. Mobile app also missing essential tools like the area measure. For example, I was on a site today and a client was asking what the usable acreage was on a part of the parcel. I couldn’t zoom in enough in the LandVision app, but even if I could, there is no measure tool on the mobile version. I had to login to our other mapping program CRSData to get the job done. I love LandVision, but the mobile app needs some additional functionality.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Digital Map Products Inc.
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Digital Map Products 2019