Our adaptable Elementary school language resources are ideal for the first four years of language learning. Putting great language resources at your fingertips, Languagenut makes it much easier to differentiate and give every student in your class what they need to improve their language skills. We’re proud to support low-literacy learners with not just text, but also audio language support in 29 languages.
• 22 world languages, including US English, French and Latin American Spanish
• Academically rigorous, teacher-crafted content
• Engaging range of reading, writing, listening and speaking activities
• Sentence building and verb conjugation exercises
• Instant feedback, points, medals and 50+ unlockable achievements for students
• Speaking activities to improve pronunciation and confidence
Explore our range of engaging and rewarding games and activities to earn points and medals today!
Here's what other teachers say about us:
"My pupils are going crazy for Languagenut! They love collecting their medals and it has been a huge hit. As I walk down the corridor I hear them discussing their medals and achievements! It is really fantastic!"
Gemma Wilson, Solefield School, UK
Added fix for Asia users coming to the wrong server.
Added method to faster update the mobile app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Languagenut Ltd
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Languagenut 2018. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.