Can you solve the most stimulating, complex word games in history? Put your brain to work and join the Languinis on a whimsical word building adventure!
Thousands of years ago, the Phoenix God summoned the Languinis to name everything in the world. However, as they created word after word, the game grew exhausting and they chose to rest.
The Phoenix God was furious and locked up the Languinis! Master Speller, can you use your vocabulary to free the Languinis from their cells?
As you explore island after island of word puzzles, you will be challenged and tested on your vocabulary, anagram knowledge, and your ability to spell, match & clear new puzzles. With over 1,000 levels to play, enjoy countless hours of word search fun as you save the Languinis!
- ENDLESS word making hours of ALL AGES, non-stop, cranium busting, brain training fun! The Languinis love kids but their word games are perfect for adults too!
- Challenge yourself with intense spelling, word games, & crosswords and level up from easy, medium, hard, to difficult! A great match for any word search and Scrabble addict!
- Adorable characters in crystal-clear 3D graphics. No other puzzle or word games are in full 3D!
- Multiplayer Mode -- spell words with friends, go head to head with two players, or compete against the Phoenix for added competition!
- Share your accomplishments with Facebook friends!
- Daily Rewards for word searching with the Languinis gives you MASSIVE bonuses!
- Play your match 3 games across all your devices with cloud saving! Saving the Languinis has never been more seamless or relaxing!
- OFFLINE & (almost) NO ADS -- Play without WiFi! And the Languinis hate ads has much as you -- so there are only a few ads in the game!
- Treasure Hunt Event: Once every month, we release a treasure hunt event that gives you MASSIVE rewards for completing levels. Finding the end of the treasure hunt map is harder than it looks!
- Weekly Letter Challenge - a new letter is chosen every week. If you can find and collect 20 of those letters, you win!
- Letter Rush Special Event - Can you spell more words than the rest of the world? Make words from letters and get placed in a Letter League! Solve the most word games and climb the ranks! Be warned - these letter games are the most competitive in the stores!
- Endless Mode -- Face the Phoenix in a one-on-one challenge to spell the best words. Unscramble words as fast as you can! Hardcore strategy helps A TON in this mode!
- Infinite Mode -- battle against the computer 1v1!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
The ultimate word games are waiting for you on the islands! DOWNLOAD NOW! THE LANGUINIS NEED YOU!
Please Note: Languinis is a free to play game that includes optional in-app purchases such as extra moves or boosts. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Are you already a fan of Languinis?
Questions or feedback?
The Languinis have a small new update to accommodate the iOS 14 changes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The glimmer of three red gems catches your eye—but so does an epic word that’ll finally clear a pesky “Z” off your board. Which to play first? That unexpected tension is the secret to the compulsively fun gameplay in this clever mash-up. By elegantly pairing the match-three frenzy of Bejeweled with the word-making challenges of Scrabble, Languinis: Match and Spell melds two of our favorite puzzle genres into one sweet package.
Finally fixed! Great game!
After months of crashing problems, the app is now working like a charm!!! Thank you, tech support, for making this fun, challenging word game do what it is supposed to do!!! Now, if you’d give more moves in the “extra moves” or the initial moves set, it would be even greater. But hey, that’s part of the challenge, too, to achieve the goals in the number of moves allotted. With all of the boring “match 3” type game apps out there that all copy the same game pattern, I'm amazed this game hasn’t been cloned by others. I don’t tire of playing Languinis as I do many other games. Thank you again for fixing the crashing issues. Oh! And can you bring back the function that allows players to check the words that got rejected to see what mistakes we made, and to report words that should be added to the dictionary? That was helpful. Be well, stay safe, and keep making this the best word game app!!!
I can’t believe how many reviews
So I just scrolled thru all if the reviews and I REALLY can’t believe how many people are experiencing the same issues and like me don’t even get a response back much less credited and made right for all that is lost from repeated app crashes, having to restart phone, following the directions given in help area on game in app, etc. and then to be completely ignored by support staff. If you do get a response it , for me at least, is always the standard we’re here to help (not true) and please provide us (do our job for us) with answers to these umpteen questions. Questions that are repeatedly asked for. So much so that it’s to the point I just give up. I am truly dumbfounded by this since from the other complaints that I’ve read here, it sounds as if we are all players who invested not only our time in your game (which by the way I do truly love playing) but our hard earned money. This is the one and only game I’ve EVER spent money on and it will also be the last. The developers and their paid support staff should be ashamed of their selves quite frankly. I don’t expect for one second to get a response from this but it sure felt good to lay it all out. I did take note if the couple of people who stated their negative reviews were wiped. I will take that to heart and keep a copy of this. I will repost it everyday if need be.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you've run into this issue and that sounds like something we can help with! Please contact us from the "HELP" icon in your game's Settings menu, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Tilting Point LLC
- 582.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Tilting Point
- In-App Purchases
- Large Coin Pack $4.99
- Medium Coin Pack $1.99
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.