No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
• Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
• Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous UHD 4K+ videos
• Auto and manual modes for controlling exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
• Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
• Camera zoom includes even a zoom ramping over time
• More than 50 stunning filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
• Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
• Stop motion with onion skin and touch-less photo snaps
• Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
• Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
• Some features may just available on the Professional version
• Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
• Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
• Captures with higher image quality and longer than Hyperlapse
• Can use the front facing camera
• Built-in time lapse social gallery
• On screen information during capture
• Easily adjustable full featured settings
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Lapse It has not been updated in a while, we've been busy with our video speed editor app 'Flow Speed Control'. In the meanwhile we were also modernizing Lapse It and we will do it in progressive update steps and our promisse in to bring you the best tools to capture amazing time lapse and stop motion videos using the latest technology.
• Lapse It has been redesigned to make it easier and faster to capture and edit your projects. All the amazing tools Lapse It had got even more powerful and intuitive intuitive to use.
• The capture process has been modernized to use the latest technologies from Apple, that will allow us to capture time lapses and stop motion projects with Depth data and much more.
• The import system now allows you to import any video as a time lapse project or use an image sequence captured with another famera as a source of the project.
• Lapse It now uses Metal to do image processing and to export your videos, this is the the most modern graphics engine ever developed by Apple.
• Fixed many issues like the one that made the video much longer sometimes when saved to the Photos gallery.
• The Lapse It online and social gallery is being redesigned too, at the moment is not available on this version, but it will be back much better than before.
Thanks for using Lapse It, we will always keep improving it and you can expect many new features are coming, stay tuned.
Ratings and Reviews
The best keeps getting better
I'm a longtime Lapse It user and I have nothing but praise for this app. The new focus, exposure, white balance settings are a welcome update. I have an 8 gig iphone 4s and haven't updated to iOS 8 yet but I look forward to unlocking the other features once I upgrade. I've got enough new features to tide me over until then. A plethora (yes I said a plethora) of new filter effects, the ability to upload video into the app, the ability to export single frames to the camera roll, and the new inverted (backwards) playback option are great additions that really open up the doors to all kinds of new creative possibilities. A couple things I would like to see in a future update is the ability to rotate a project after capturing. For those times you think you are capturing in landscape mode but you're actually in portrait mode. Another suggestion would be to make it possible to render a project in landscape mode. Above all else, the ability to import single frames would be an awesome addition. There is a real lack of quality photo to video apps for mobile devices on the market right now. You're almost there with Slide X but you need to allow for much faster transitions. And Lapse It has everything needed to do this except the option to import individual photos. Or just make a third app combining all these features and I'll buy it too.
Where is the freeze frame all of a sudden?
Issues with your new update. What was so awesome with your app BEFORE the update was that I could go back to continue my time lapse at a later time by adjusting the camera just to fit positioning to the last frame taken- by adjusting it with the ghost frame of the last recording!! What happened to this ghost frame to which I can adjust the camera????? it completely disappeared or is it me ? When wanting to add frames the “Resume project capture” is grayed out. It only gives you option: “Camera” or “Files”. Or am I not seeing it correctly, I tried everything!?. If this is not a feature in the app anymore you really made a big mistake- that would be a serious disappointment. Now I had tried importing video to add, the recorded time-lapse crashed and I lost the entire project- really not cool. I liked the former layout better. It was more classic and professional looking and not so colorful.
Needs to make simple operations obvious
First, I bought this because it supports pause & resume, which Apple's time lapse doesn't. That would be a good thing to mention somewhere.
It was easy to record a movie. It was obvious that the Gallery is where recordings are kept. I wanted to delete a few false starts, but the closest I could get was an offer to delete my entire project - at which point I noticed that all the clips had the same default title, and were thus part of the same project: "My Time Lapse". Good thing I said cancel, I wouldn't have been happy if I'd blown them all away.
In addition to "Delete Project", the toolbar had "Project Details", "Not Rendered", and "Zip to iTunes". I knew I had to "render" the movie, but the only thing that looked like a command was "Zip to iTunes", and that didn't seem right. "Project Details" sounded like information. And "Not Rendered"? What sort of action is that? Is that what you click when your project is not yet rendered? "Project Details", it turns out, is where you do your post-production work, including rendering. After doing that, somehow I found that I could save it to my Photos, at which point I was back on terra firma, knowing that I'd saved it in a form I could then share. That, I would suggest, is your simplest workflow, and it shouldn't have taken such blind guesswork to get there.
That said, it works well. Just needs useability improvements and more online documentation.
- INTERACTIVE UNIVERSE CREATIVE SOFTWARES EIRELI
- 57.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Interactive Universe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.