FEATURED IN THE MEDIA:
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
Lapse It is intuitive and simple to use, you will be able to capture and edit your time-lapse or stop-motion projects powered by unique features available in your device.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Create time lapse and stop motion projects using the full potential of your device
• Import multiple images and videos from multiple sources to compose a new project using many editing tools
• Instant preview and fast export of your compositions creating gorgeous UHD 4K+ videos
• Capture sequences of pictures using powerful camera and timings features.
• Camera can be easily adjusted to capture images using all the powerful features your device has to offer.
• Include capturing in HDR ( High Dynamic Range ), GPS ( Location ), RAW ( Unprocessed image ), Depth ( 3D Map ), Bracket ( Multiple instant shots )
• Schedule a time for the capture to start automatically
• Define when the capture should stop ( after a number of frames or a time length )
• Manual camera controls for exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Remote live access to the captured images while recording using iCloud
• Zoom can be adjusted over time while recording including remotely using Apple Watch
• Stop motion mode with extra features: onion skin ( previous image as 'ghost' for the next ) and touch-less capture using sound ( for example a 'clap' )
• Resume previous captures for multiple days recording or to continue a project on a different location
• Other options are low-lightning mode, color space, image format, onion skin and grid
• Play and export sequences of images as videos including advanced editor tools
• Define the duration of your time lapse with millisecond precision, easily making it play slower or faster
• Stylize your compositon choosing from the unique 50 stunning filters, including the miniaturization tilt-shift effect
• Image color post-processing controls for saturation, brightness, contrast, opacity, blur and more
• Duplicate or exclude single or a range of images and just export the shots that are perfect
• The order of the images that compose can be changed and easily time reversed
• Every frame that compose your video is editable and exportable as single image
• Advanced render modes include customized resolution, frame rate, bitrate and format ( H.264 MP4 or H.265 HEIC )
• Share directly to Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Add multiple audio tracks for a more immersive result, use any song from your Music library or any MP3 or WAVE using Files, search from a free music online catalog, there is even a voice recorder included, that will serve for multiple purposes
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will ever need
• Image sequence real time lapse and not just accelerated videos
• Video tutorials are included so you learn to make use of all the features
• Can use all the cameras on your device and captures from multiple cameras at once
• Real-time capture information on the screen during capture
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 10.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
• Some features may just available on the Professional version
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
CAMERA NEW FEATURES:
• Support for capturing images in 4K Ultra High Definition ( 3840x2160 pixels )
• New camera modes including RAW, HDR, Depth Map, Location.
• RAW will capture images without any post-processing maintaining the full quality and editing possibilities.
• Depth Map will generate a 3D map of the scene, you can use different effects for what is on the front or in the background.
• Bracket mode will capture multiple shots using different exposures at once.
• Location will collect the GPS information for every captured image, can be used to generate a moving map of the recorded scene.
• Presets can be created for your favorite camera configurations and used later on different ocasions.
• Schedule a capture to start in a future time.
• Support for the newest cameras available on modern devices.
• Save your captures directly to iCloud so you can use the images in real time without having to move the capturing device.
• Support for the modern image format HEIC that uses less space in disk maintaning quality.
It also includes: low lightning boost, image stabilization, color space and more.
EDITOR NEW FEATURES:
• Import any video or image sequence captured with your iOS device or any other camera.
• Projects now support multiple segments, each with it's own configuration for effects and other settings.
• Image frames can now be easily exported using different methods including AirDrop, useful if you captured with your iOS device and want edit your project on the Mac for example.
• Duplicate or split your captures in multiple parts, exclude a single frame or a range of frames that are not useful for your project.
• Animate effects over time like a professional video editor.
• Professional color grading features including animatable saturation, brightness, constrant, opacity and blur.
• Multiple soundtrack supporting audio files from any source using Files or from your music library.
• Include a voice recorder so you can add a voice-over to your projects.
• Thousands of soundtracks you can use in your projects for free, included advanced search for content on Jamendo.
• Modern render engine using Metal ( Apple most advanced image processing for your device ). Previews now are in real-time and exporting is super fast.
• New friendly and intuitive interface, you can do more than professional photographers ever could in a very simple and easy way.
• Lapse It is now available for Mac, you can edit your projects with the full power of this machine.
• How to use video tutorials demonstrate all the features so you can make the most use of Lapse It.
Ratings and Reviews
The best keeps getting better
I'm a longtime Lapse It user and I have nothing but praise for this app. The new focus, exposure, white balance settings are a welcome update. I have an 8 gig iphone 4s and haven't updated to iOS 8 yet but I look forward to unlocking the other features once I upgrade. I've got enough new features to tide me over until then. A plethora (yes I said a plethora) of new filter effects, the ability to upload video into the app, the ability to export single frames to the camera roll, and the new inverted (backwards) playback option are great additions that really open up the doors to all kinds of new creative possibilities. A couple things I would like to see in a future update is the ability to rotate a project after capturing. For those times you think you are capturing in landscape mode but you're actually in portrait mode. Another suggestion would be to make it possible to render a project in landscape mode. Above all else, the ability to import single frames would be an awesome addition. There is a real lack of quality photo to video apps for mobile devices on the market right now. You're almost there with Slide X but you need to allow for much faster transitions. And Lapse It has everything needed to do this except the option to import individual photos. Or just make a third app combining all these features and I'll buy it too.
Where is the freeze frame all of a sudden?
Issues with your new update. What was so awesome with your app BEFORE the update was that I could go back to continue my time lapse at a later time by adjusting the camera just to fit positioning to the last frame taken- by adjusting it with the ghost frame of the last recording!! What happened to this ghost frame to which I can adjust the camera????? it completely disappeared or is it me ? When wanting to add frames the “Resume project capture” is grayed out. It only gives you option: “Camera” or “Files”. Or am I not seeing it correctly, I tried everything!?. If this is not a feature in the app anymore you really made a big mistake- that would be a serious disappointment. Now I had tried importing video to add, the recorded time-lapse crashed and I lost the entire project- really not cool. I liked the former layout better. It was more classic and professional looking and not so colorful.
Needs to make simple operations obvious
First, I bought this because it supports pause & resume, which Apple's time lapse doesn't. That would be a good thing to mention somewhere.
It was easy to record a movie. It was obvious that the Gallery is where recordings are kept. I wanted to delete a few false starts, but the closest I could get was an offer to delete my entire project - at which point I noticed that all the clips had the same default title, and were thus part of the same project: "My Time Lapse". Good thing I said cancel, I wouldn't have been happy if I'd blown them all away.
In addition to "Delete Project", the toolbar had "Project Details", "Not Rendered", and "Zip to iTunes". I knew I had to "render" the movie, but the only thing that looked like a command was "Zip to iTunes", and that didn't seem right. "Project Details" sounded like information. And "Not Rendered"? What sort of action is that? Is that what you click when your project is not yet rendered? "Project Details", it turns out, is where you do your post-production work, including rendering. After doing that, somehow I found that I could save it to my Photos, at which point I was back on terra firma, knowing that I'd saved it in a form I could then share. That, I would suggest, is your simplest workflow, and it shouldn't have taken such blind guesswork to get there.
That said, it works well. Just needs useability improvements and more online documentation.
- INTERACTIVE UNIVERSE CREATIVE SOFTWARES EIRELI
- 29.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Interactive Universe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.