No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
• Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
• You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
• Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
• Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
• Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous UHD 4K+ videos
• Auto and manual modes for controlling exposure, focus, ISO and white balance
• Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
• Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
• Camera zoom includes even a zoom ramping over time
• More than 50 stunning filters, including the amazing Tilt-Shift effect
• Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many others
• Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
• Stop motion with onion skin and touch-less photo snaps
• Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
• Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
• The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
• Some features may just available on the Professional version
• Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
• Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
• Captures with higher image quality and longer than Hyperlapse
• Can use the front facing camera
• Built-in time lapse social gallery
• On screen information during capture
• Easily adjustable full featured settings
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people with 4.5+ rating
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Lapse It has not been updated in a while, we've been busy with our video speed editor app 'Flow Speed Control'. In the meanwhile we were also modernizing Lapse It and we will do it in progressive update steps and our promisse in to bring you the best tools to capture amazing time lapse and stop motion videos using the latest technology.
• Lapse It has been redesigned to make it easier and faster to capture and edit your projects. All the amazing tools Lapse It had got even more powerful and intuitive intuitive to use.
• The capture process has been modernized to use the latest technologies from Apple, that will allow us to capture time lapses and stop motion projects with Depth data and much more.
• The import system now allows you to import any video as a time lapse project or use an image sequence captured with another famera as a source of the project.
• Lapse It now uses Metal to do image processing and to export your videos, this is the the most modern graphics engine ever developed by Apple.
• Fixed many issues like the one that made the video much longer sometimes when saved to the Photos gallery.
• The Lapse It online and social gallery is being redesigned too, at the moment is not available on this version, but it will be back much better than before.
Thanks for using Lapse It, we will always keep improving it and you can expect many new features are coming, stay tuned.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but a few bugs
I bought Lapse It pro 2 days ago for my iPhone X to shoot time lapse videos of oil paintings in progress. I found a few things out the hard way, like how to resume captures from one day to the next. In that respect it’s pretty sweet, and I love the feature rich UI, ability to adjust lots of settings like zoom, white balance, etc.
A few issues I noticed so far: trying to use the zoom ramping didn’t work for me. It would not save my settings or maybe I was doing something wrong, not sure. Also adding clips together by hitting the + button kept putting things out of order. A clip I try to put at the end of another clip ends up at the beginning, or sometimes duplicated, one on each end. I finally gave up and took the exported video into QuickTime on the Mac to trim the unwanted clip from the end of the movie. I may have to do this several times to finish my project.
The new update is mostly a fail. Would like a refund.
As a paid customer of several years I can understand and appreciate, by your own admission, that you were spending most of your time developing your other apps. After all, that’s what you do, and its a business. I also understand that when you create an update the general thought is to make it easier to use and FLASHY because people like new and flashy. You don’t want people to get bored with your app, right? I appreciate the 4K resolution. You have FAILED, and I mean crash and burn FAIL, in several areas. If you actually read the reviews, as mentioned before, you have totally cluttered the screen. We want to see what we are shooting. If the turn off is in the settings somewhere, you made it hard to find as I haven’t found it yet. Again, you can NOT delete old projects. You have removed the ability to adjust the length of a video, by frame rate. The frame rate are now presets. Those are worthless. Yes you can adjust output length by time, but id like to see the frame rate. The last thing I found is, the longer you set the output time, the slower it renders. The Flintstone can carve out each frame in stone, faster than the app does in its current state. Personally, if you cant give us a few options back, I’d like a refund. I certainly not recommending this app to anyone, unless it’s fixed. It continuously crashes as well. You have probably lost a long time customer with me. I’ll be looking for a new app, and fast.
So far so good, I keep learning
It takes some practice but I'm pretty amazed at the overall end result I'm able to get with lapse it. I'm not super tech but have been able to play with some settings to get some good end results. I just discovered today that I can take out a section of a recording to get thru slower moving parts of a process faster... helps hold the viewers attention. I was a little disappointed that the quality of the video once I published to social media seemed less quality than when I was previewing the render on the app. But it's working, and I keep learning.
- INTERACTIVE UNIVERSE CREATIVE SOFTWARES EIRELI
- 57.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Interactive Universe
- In-App Purchases
- Time Lapse Professional $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.