LaserList is a checklist app that uses barcodes to help you perform checklists accurately. It can be used as a simple tick list or to enhance a comprehensive, document based, check list system. LaserList is different because it:
• Reduces operator error by using barcodes to identify list items
• Encourages thorough check list execution by requiring real visits to inspection locations in order to scan barcodes
• Provides a digital record of completed check lists
• Is simple and inexpensive because a server application, stand alone or cloud based, is not required
• Lockout Tagout / Isolation Procedures / Control of Hazardous Energy Sources
• Machine and Plant Pre Start Checks - Trucks, Fork Lifts, Excavators, Vehicle, Power Stations, Manufacturing Plants
• Equipment Inspections and Audits - Bridges, Railway, Jettys, Substations, Dams, Reservoirs
• Packing Lists and Freight Manifests - Remote Area Expeditions, Race Team Inventory
• Building and Site Security Patrolling - Guard tours
• Emergency Equipment Inspections - Fire Extinguishers, Smoke Detectors, Pumps, Hydrants
In essence, if your checklist is important and it involves "things", LaserList is for you.
• Build check lists quickly by scanning your check list barcode
• Perform check lists accurately by scanning barcodes on equipment to tick off, checklist items
When you finish your checklist, your manager or customer is emailed a report detailing the who, what, when and where of your completed ticklist.
Sample checklist incorporating barcodes that allows you to try out LaserList:
Add barcodes to your checklist items using free web tools + Add barcodes to your physical items:
LaserList Free vs LaserList:
LaserList Free is fully featured and is free to download and use, but is limited to performing five check lists per month. LaserList is unlimited and is available for purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
What's wrong with you people?
How about offer the full app in the US store if you're going to offer the free version there and prompt people to upgrade. That's some bullsh, folks. Get it together.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.