LaserOS is designed to display incredible laser beam aerial effects like - Visualizers, Beam Effects, Abstracts, Animations, Beam Shows, Freehand Drawing, Custom Text, Clock Display, Games, Logo, and Animation Import, and much more!- Full color, wall or battery-powered, light and compact, and ready to use at any performance or show.
Designed with DJs, Musicians, and Live Performers in mind. Stunning laser shows can be created in minutes using the free LaserOS software. Experience endless creativity with built-in features and mind-blowing laser light shows and special laser beam effects - LaserOS is a cross-platform laser control software. LaserOS boasts a user-friendly interface that makes laser operation accessible to novices and professionals alike.
- New content: new category 3D Objects, NY 2024 animations, Banksy in Animations -> Graffiti, new content in "Motus", Psychodelic animations
- New timeline shows from Jarek Kral and Andrea Chan
- New FormFlex generator is added for "Abstracts" app
- Two new one-line-fonts are added (OLF)
- Sliders have popup with manual input and reset button now
- In Draw app second arrow is shown on the left side for both hand usage
- Move trace settings to "Settings" -> "Tools"
- "Global" and "Per app" shuffle modes are changed to more clear "Global" and "Local" modes. "Global" mode is desktop-like, "Local" - shuffle only the currently visible panel
- Beam show new folder hierarchy
- Content is sorted alphabetically always now
- Animated previews are supported for lasershow, beam creator, text and draw visualizers now
- For games now both joystick controls are available for usage
- Fix timeline autostop after show is finished
- Latest WiFi cube firmware v0.21
- Minor UI improvements
- Shortcuts fix
Ratings and Reviews
Need many UI tweaks
You get lost trying to remember where different animations are at. The scrolling text feature loses half the screen when entering text. Also wish you could enter the IP of the laser in the mobile app as it’s not always discovered when joining the laser to a WiFi network as a client.
Burn and Pop apps
So they just added Burn and Pop support on the iOS app. What they don’t make clear is how to enable it in the iOS app. They stated that it works with a keyword in the debug settings. What I found was when you type “Burn” in the debug, nothing happens. It took a while but I figured out that Apple automatically capitalizes the fist letter of a word by default with normal setting. To activate these apps, type “burn” (all lowercase) in the debug section to add these features.
Stuck in portrait mode on iPad
This app is stuck in portrait mode on the iPad. I use my iPad in landscape mode with an attached apple keyboard. There is no way to rotate the app to landscape mode, so the app is turned 90 degrees on it’s side. It would have been nice to use this iPad as a LaserCube controller, since it has a big screen and sits propped up with the keyboard as a stand…
The Mac software version of this is so much better.
I hope the developers release a landscape version at least, and it would be a dream if it was half as good as the Mac version.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Laserdock Limited
- 3.1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright LaserDock Limited