「With 2 years efforts, we finally bring console-quality gaming to mobile screen」
In the distant future, the earth's atmosphere became very dangerous for humans. Most of us fled into space…
One last city remained, protected under a huge Dome. Scientists designed Drones to build platforms outside for the power generators that gather the energy we need from the acidic air.
The day, unknown creatures appeared from nowhere and began stealing our energy, sucking our generators dry like parasites. A team of well-trained agents – Dome Defense Force (D.D.F), undertake the mission to protect our energy from destruction by creatures.
You, member of the D.D F, fight to protect human from death. We need you.
- Real 3D Production - stunning and verisimilitude 3D graphic design brings you a thrill game world to discover.
- Highly DOF - a console-like designed on mobile control panel, it challenges your skill and ability of game plays.
- Skating Agents – skating is the key concept to start all the actions and movements. You can enjoy high-speedy skating and drifting, hover flying, anti-gravity moving, 360 degree rotating on mobile screen with smooth action performance!!
- Must Succeed Missions – the environment is really worse, with limited oxygen support, you have to destroy the creatures, expend and protect the power stations, assign the proper agent to take mission. It challenges your strategy and control skill to protect human from death. Mission must be completed, and MUST SUCCEED, once all the power stations are ruined, human will be destroyed right away.
Dr. Dong has repaired and optimized for your feedbackwith the following problems：
-Game makes the battery drain fast
-Your phone heats up so much during playing game
-Get black screen or screen freeze
-Have operating delay when facing many parasites
-Get stuck after kill parasites
-Deplete oxygen during game pausing
-Unable to use control of backward rotation
*An important notice*
Compatibility of LastCity:
Compatible with iPad Air、iPad mini2（or later）、iPhone 5s（or later）iPod touch6；
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Support iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Brought consoles into mobile WAY too much.
Another example of "Graphics before Gameplay". While the game looks nice and definitely advanced in graphics (somewhat). Gameplay is VERY clunky. You must support a series of "Power-Stations" with an Agent, to support you must go to the station yourself and do whatever objectives asked. That's pretty much all you do. You will eventually get more Agents, however, THEY'RE COMPLETELY USELESS unless you start playing on them. So you find yourself with sticking to one agent only and upgrading him/her only. There are numerous bugs and glitches in the game. Invisible walls in the air, untouchable enemies, and much more. Some of these bugs (usually graphical ones) can completely ruin your game (Character frozen in jump sequence, controls literally died and can't move or turn, to name a few.). It did one thing right, it brought console gaming to mobile, indeed.
I am sad because the graphics looked really nice but the controls killed it for me. Didn't they have any game testers? It seems not. Because the way you move is too sensitive and strange, and when you try to rotate the camera it is too shaky and unstable. I had high hopes after reading the description and looking at the photos of the game and such, but it is not fun as it is unless the control issue is fixed. I have a bad feeling it won't be. Pass over this one, it's not worth paying for.
Bold imagining of an original game!
I'm not far enough in this game to give a definitive review but from the moment this game boots you're struck with the vision and polish of its design. I like the radical transportation mechanics, and the story seems like a deep world. It's hard to tell from the screen caps what kind of game this is, but I was happy to find, it's a immersive third person adventure like Dead Space, N.O.V.A. 3 or any of the Modern Combat titles. It's nice to see fully formed games like these still coming out!
- Keyloft LLC
- 720.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Keyloft Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.