*** SERVING THE CINCINNATI REGION ***
40% of food goes to waste while 1 in 9 in goes hungry. Food rescue heroes are a powerful part in the solution.
In as little as 30 minutes of your time, you can rescue perfectly good food from going to waste and deliver it to nonprofits who serve people experiencing food insecurity.
Connect to your existing social media accounts to sign up.
Set your preferences for when you can do food rescues.
Get alerts when rescues become available. Opt in to rescues that fit your schedule. Rescue everyday, every week or just give it a try.
Food rescue heroes get information on where to pick up the food and where to drop it off—we guide you every step of the way.
The app gives you information about the recipients that you are delivering to. And because you drop off directly at the organization that will distribute the food, you see firsthand the impact you are making on hunger.
Take a selfie with your rescue and share on social media to spread the word about the movement and inspire your friends to be food rescue heroes!
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/LastMileFoodRescue/
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/lastmilefood
Check out our website www.lastmilefood.org
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com
* No Donation button makes it quicker to close out a rescue if the donor doesn’t have any food to pick up that day.
* New food rescue hero illustrations when you complete a rescue!
* Improved user experience for users who have Location Services turned off.
And we fixed some bugs:
* Maps are now displaying correctly on Samsung devices.
* Available Rescues displays each rescue only once.
* Available Weekly Rescues are now listed in chronological order.
* Clusters of rescues are now listed in chronological order.
* “Every other week” rescues are now showing the correct schedule.
* My Rescues are now listed in chronological order.
* My Rescues now shows all of your upcoming Weekly Rescues.
* My Rescues and Available Rescues show correct dates for next Rescues.
* Fixed an issue that was allowing volunteers to start their rescue too early in certain circumstances.
* All users can now choose mapping software properly.
* If directions fail, the app automatically retries.
* Text messaging works properly on special instructions.
* Improved the readability of the text in the Info screens.
* Photos feature is fixed for devices running newer versions of Android.
* Item quantities are now displaying accurately during drop-off.
* Updated food waste stats in the onboarding screens.
* Updated language about how Meals are calculated.
* Updated language about how CO2 mitigation is calculated.
* Notification preferences are now displaying properly.
* Password errors are now showing appropriate error messages.
* Password length warnings are now working properly.
* “New” badges are now displaying properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Last Mile Food Rescue Inc
- 77.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Last Mile Food Rescue Inc.