-Real Time Nation vs. Nation post-apocalyptic strategy war game. Join now! Your Country needs you!
[Last Shelter: Survival] is a Massive Multi-Player, Real-Time strategy war game. The player will take upon the role of a leader of a small settlement in a world devastated by a zombie apocalypse. Build your own wasteland empire, train your troops, recruit legendary heroes and join your allies in the non-ending war even in the end of humanity. To befriend or to plunder, the choice is yours!
-World Wide War
Real-time combat against players across the world, lead your country to greatness
The Map, The World, Your City, The Units, The Heroes, Everything just seems, REAL
-Build Your Wasteland Empire
Absolute Freedom City Building, upgrade your facilities, research your technologies, train your troops and recruit powerful heroes to strengthen your empire!
Whether you like to engage your enemies at a distance, take them on at close quarters, or you enjoy developing your base at home, there are TONS of heroes that can help you with just that!
One set of units just simply cannot dominate, Fighters, Shooters and Vehicles, You have to know your enemy and yourself to walk the battlefield of this world.
Whether it’s going against different servers, or fighting for the title of the president at home, your alliance will always be backing you up, as long as you find the right people of course.
“The game is really just a platform to meet friends from all over the world.”
“Ever joined a group of Russians and waged war against the entire North America? I’m American!”
“Joined a Mexican alliance, learned how to speak Spanish, got raided by Turks, and Canadians came and helped us, 9/10 would play again.”
Base Lv.4 or above commanders can obtain supplies from the benefit center.
-Subscription Content: You will be subscribed to the game content: Army Supply, After the subscription, the following rewards can be claimed as a daily supply.
1. - 500 Diamonds
2. - 8 Hour speed-up or 400k corresponding valued resources
3. - Construction Center Usage Privilege
4. - Solar Power Station Usage Privilege
5. - Special chat bubble and name tag
6. - Personalized Signature system
- Subscription Duration: 1 Month (Monthly subscription product)
- Subscription Cost: $24.99/month
- Payment: Payment via iTunes account after confirmation
- Cancellation: If needed, subscription can be canceld in iTunes/ Apple ID account settings 24 hours before the subscription expires
- Subscription Continuation: iTunes account will deduct the fund 24 hours before the subscription duration expires, subscribing for another cycle
- For check Privacy Agreement details:http://im30.net/privacy.html
- For Automated Subscription Service Agrrement: http://im30.net/subscriptions.html
Join us on Facebook
Version 1.250.191 Out Now
1. If the target of a Commander's Missile Attack (Blast, Illumination, Combustion, Poison Gas, or Freezing) is destroyed before the missile hits the target (target becomes a Ruin), then the missile will still hit the ruins and be used.
2. During War Declaration periods for Doomsday Conquest Total War, if the target of a Doomsday missile is destroyed before the missile hits the target (target becomes a Ruin), then the Doomsday Missile attack will fail, but the Doomsday Missile will be returned.
State Immigration (Coming Soon)
1. To ensure the State Immigration Ratings accurately reflect the power of each State, and to prevent an imbalance due to the top 100 Commanders of the State being too powerful, State Immigration power ranking calculations have changed from the top 100 Commanders of the State to the top 500 (excluding Commanders that have not logged in for more than 30 days)
Optimization and Adjustments
1. Optimized the information on Alliance Wars in the Alliance Interface
2. Optimized the displayed information for the "Quick-join Alliance."
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update to my review.
I was ready to quit, but decided to stick it out a little longer. To be honest, I wanted to see if I could get to level 16 and than I would make the bullies pay for constantly attacking me. I left my alliance, worked hard to build resources (especially diamonds for shields). Something happened along the way, a very cool and strong alliance noticed and invited me to join. I did so as a trader. I don’t attack other bases, but I help my alliance and it’s been a lot of fun since. Also, the President of the state put a freeze on attacking others in the state, preparing for war with other states, so that was also cool and fun.
Only issue is a recent glitch when moving me to the main alliance, I got an error message when I clicked to join the upper level alliance and somehow ended up in a in another alliance. I don’t know how to get hold of a help desk to fix the glitch. Still, staying in touch with my alliance and hope to get it resolved.
Lastly, I would still recommend that the designers make it so a base can go to sleep and not be attacked and also limit the number of times an upper level base can attack you within a certain time frame. Any suggestions on getting in touch with help desk would be appreciated.
Beware!!! Steer clear of this game and it’s developer!!!
I got this game a week or two ago and it’s been keeping me mildly entertained since then. First, the trailers are very misleading. Your buildings don’t change in appearance unless you get the one item that makes them look a little better for a bunch of irl money. Second, this is a war game very much like GoT: Conquest, which means that unless you throw a bunch of money at this game, you’ll likely end up being attacked over and over from folks who are P2W. These weren’t the reason for the negative review.
This morning I logged on and started my normal thing to make more troops, upgrade my buildings and gather resources. As I am looking at the world map to find a food node that I can gather, a notification popped up that My account has been suspended. In this notification box, there was a space for the a reason...and it was blank. The only other options I had were to exit the game or start a new one. I had just started my upgrade to Base level 11 when this happened. A never used any third party programs out anything as I strictly played on my mobile device. I have contacted their tech support but have yet to receive any reply. This is extremely shady business. I would not use another app from this developer and I suggest to others they do the same. They seem to be only interested in the revenue. The entire time I only purchased one pack that was 5 bucks. Maybe I didn’t purchase enough packs and that’s why I was banned.
Let me just start by saying when I first downloaded this game I was impressed with the amount of stuff you could build and do but the pvp in this game is weak and beyond frustrating you can work hard to collect resources then close the game and attend real life (just as an example) then return to find that one guy attacked your base 8 time and another attacked your base 7 times your army is in the hospital and you have to heal them for them to even be of any use but of course that can sometimes take 30min in itself and while they are healing you get attacked another 8 times etc etc and all the mean while all the resources you collect are now gone and you yet again can’t build anything new because of it leaving you stuck sure they have shield you can put on your base to prevent people from attacking you but those are hard to get unless you spend real money or try to get crystals to buy them with it’s just kinda dumb for a new player to grow when high level players can just spam attack you until you have nothing to build with so take it from a newer player trying to get into the game who is just fed up with the pvp disadvantage you will always be at its not worth the time and effort to play unless something is done about high level people spam attacking you needs to be a cap of how many times in a day you can be spammed and how many times 1 person can spam you as well as a level cap on how high a level is to attack you “PAY to WIN”
In-App PurchasesSee All
- LONG TECH NETWORK LIMITED
- 561.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © LONG TECH NETWORK
- In-App Purchases
- Resource Hot Sale430 $0.99
- Resource Hot Sale13 $4.99
- Resource Hot Sale659 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.