LastPass is a password manager that secures your passwords and personal information in an encrypted vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. From your LastPass vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information securely in notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information.
- Store usernames and passwords for all your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- Autofill your usernames and passwords in apps and websites. Simply launch your apps or navigate to a sign-in page and LastPass will fill in your credentials.
- Automatically save usernames and passwords to your vault in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- New! LastPass now offers a mobile Safari extension that simplifies filling, generating, and saving of credentials directly from your Safari browser.
- Never forget a password again. Only remember your LastPass master password and LastPass secures the rest.
- With automatic device sync, anything you save on one device is instantly available on other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers, health insurance cards, and notes in the encrypted vault.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or Wi-Fi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection to your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
Trusted by Millions
- Trusted by 33+ million users and 100,000+ businesses
- LastPass has been highlighted in PCWorld, Inc., PCMag, ITProPortal, LaptopMag, TechRadar, U.S. News & World Report, NPR, TODAY, TechCrunch, CIO, and more!
Get more with LastPass Premium:
LastPass offers a free 30-day trial of our Premium solution. With our LastPass Premium and Families, you will benefit from:
- Unlimited device type access from any operating system
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items, and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication (MFA), like YubiKey
- Emergency access
- Personal support
Your subscription will automatically renew every year and payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
Give us feedback
Keep the feedback coming! Join the conversation by providing feedback, giving product suggestions, or asking questions in our online community: https://bit.ly/3NP56M0
You'll have a more reliable experience thanks to various minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great password manager with undesirable add one
I’ve had LastPass for many years and recommend it to everyone. It is not only a great way to keep track of passwords, but also all those other pesky info details that need to be kept secure but that I would otherwise always be hunting for (e.g., WiFi passwords, account numbers, pictures of passports and drivers licenses, etc. etc.) one minor gripe is that, although it has gotten better in recent years, in most cases it doesn’t fill in the password seamlessly. Instead, I have to log in to LastPass, look up the password I want, and copy/paste it in. Annoying but I can manage it. My main complaint with LastPass is that there is apparently no way to turn off the identity threat alerts. These notices provide zero actual information about what they are supposedly alerting me to, and are clearly intended to prompt me to subscribe to their identity theft protection program in order to learn what just happened (if indeed anything) to prompt the alert. Even if I didn’t already have another credit monitoring service, this would make me angry enough not to reward LastPass for this transparent — but apparently legal — practice.
A big 3
When is Last Pass gonna straighten out their freaking problem recognizing my phone. It’s not my fault that I have an Apple phone which has security features that puts my phone in different places. But you would think that after verifying with two-step by email that would be enough. But o-no. You have to tell me over and over that you don't recognize my phone..
And today I went around and around in circles with Last Pass. It’s sent me an email to verify me. I clicked on verify and it said thank you. Then at the top it said login. So I clicked on it and logged into my account. Well guess what? It freaking said it didn’t recognize my login. Around and around and around. I bet I spent an hour .
And you want me to pay for premium ? Number one , I can’t ever talk to somebody. You make it too hard so that means you’re understaffed. You’re out there to make a big buck. I pay you a premium price and I can’t get help because you never have my problem in the help section. And another thing. You’re so understaffed that you have to get the community to do your work for you. are use LastPass for one thing and one thing only. It’s just a way for me to store my passwords without having to write them down and hide them in my house. I am starting to wonder if there is a better password storage out there better than LastPass as far as getting help. I don’t even think that you have Support tickets anymore because I haven’t been able to find one.
Life is easier now!
Between my work and my personal websites I have over 250 sites, Log in’s, and passwords to try and remember. Which is virtually impossible for me! So I had been using an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of them all and I just had the spreadsheet password-protected. But we all know Excel passwords are so easy to break but that was the best way for me to keep track of my websites and all the supporting information to access them. When I started looking for a password keeper I contacted my company‘s IT department and asked them what they recommend. They said hands down it would be the LastPass App. And they are absolutely right! I am able to keep everything I need in the app since it also has a notes section where I can keep other supporting information like account numbers, pin numbers, etc. I also like that I can log into LastPass from any one of my devices, launch any of my websites directly from the app, and have it automatically log me in. I am completely satisfied with the ease of use and versatility of this app! I highly recommend it! It is also one of the most secure password keepers on the market as long as you have a good strong password for it. ***Just beware,*** do not ever forget your password to access LastPass. You will not be able to retrieve it nor will LassPass be able to reset it for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 197.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 4.3 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2008-2021 by LogMeIn, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium $35.99