Experts and moms agree. latchME makes breastfeeding easier. Download it to reach your goals today!
latchME collects helpful breastfeeding resources from moms like you then connects you based on your location. (It was developed by experts based on years of research on what helps moms reach the recommended 6 to 12 months.)
It's a breastfeeding tracker app that tracks super helpful people, great advice, fun support, and convenient feeding spots for you and your little one (instead of tracking feeds, bottles, or dirty diapers...gross!).
latchME's the world's most comprehensive free breastfeeding app to:
* easily locate an expert who can help you at home
* improve your baby's latch with videos and tips from professionals
* instantly connect you with local support groups, new friends, and clean, comfy places to feed while out (no bathrooms or broom closets here)
* track reviews and transform your community by adding new resources and supporting businesses that support breastfeeding!
Each time you share on latchME, more mothers connect to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they share and they share, etc. It's an amazing chain reaction that truly helps women and babies everywhere. We know because parents tell us all the time.
No more waiting. Download latchME and succeed today!
- UI Improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only used text services
The mobile text service provided 15 texts with helpful information about breastfeeding during the first 3 months. Afterwards they stop and only asked for feedback to help other mothers during the process. The information provide can be helpful for those who missed their baby’s wellness checks. Otherwise it’s the same information your dr should’ve provided
Got this app yesterday added a question and got a response this morning when I woke up. Nice to be able to connect with someone that has some guidance. Also great to be able to read others posts so that you can learn from them and the other moms that respond.
So excited latchME’s growing and evolving to help moms breastfeed easier!
- Jonathan Goldfinger
- 66.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Goldfinger Health, A Professional Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.