Later on iOS:
• Manage multiple accounts in one place - Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
• Visually plan and preview your Instagram feed with drag and drop functionality
• Schedule photos
• Via auto publish with an Instagram Business Profile
• Via notification
• Multi-photo Instagram posts (paid plans)
• No auto publish
• Schedule videos (paid plans)
• Keep your captions clean by scheduling your hashtags in the first comment (paid plans)
• Tag users and locations in your scheduled Instagram posts (paid plans)
• Drive traffic from your Instagram with Linkin.bio
• Upload images and videos directly from your phone - no storage limit!
• Stay organized by adding labels to your media
• Save time with quick schedule time slots
Later on web
• Visually plan and schedule across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
• Schedule carousel posts and stories on Instagram (no auto publish)
• Use the calendar view to see your posts planned out over the week or month
• Set up auto publishing so you can set and forget
• Collect and store media from fans and beyond
• Mentions and Tags
• Search by hashtag on Instagram
• Add images from URLs
• Collect content from contributors
• Manage your Instagram comments directly from your Later desktop account
• Drive traffic and track sales using Linkin.bio
• Find your best times to post across Instagram
• Use saved captions, hashtag suggestions and first comment scheduling to make the most out of every Instagram post
• Tag location and followers for maximum reach
• Optimize your presence with analytics
Big News - Later is now available in Dark Mode! Activate this colour theme from the Display & Brightness settings on your iOS device.
Plus we made some back of house stability improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! But not if you do IGTV's
I love the app but there are 2 major changes that need to be made. 2 issues that need to be fix and is keeping me from wanting to really use it as much as I'd like
1. Not showing IGTVs on feed. When you post an IGTV it shows up on your Instagram feed but isn't presented on later, throwing off the whole pre-planning aspact of the app because there's things missing. It was really hard to figure out when to post quotes because I usually use later to create that checker board effect on my feed and it messed up because it didn't show my IGTV that was posted.
2. Creating captions and losing them. Often times when I create a caption on later the app will close and I lose my caption. And I make Long meaninful captions so you can imagine how big of an L that is. I would love to see an update where captions automatically save like Google docs once a caption is typed. So I don't have to write them out on notes to make sure I don't lose them.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks so much for your feedback. We are aware of the hurdle with IGTV. At the moment, the API is closed for IGTV, so we don't have the permission from Instagram to pull in any IGTV posts (even the preview to grid ones). We hope to find a solution soon!
They are working on it.
I am changing my review back to five star. I’ve had some issues, but things have been working well for a while now. I do believe that the staff take great pride in Later and are working hard to keep things running seamlessly. The vision is there and they keep improving it. Every staff member I’ve worked with has been kind and has genuinely tried to help. My only complaint with the app is that it doesn’t have all of the features the desktop version has, so some of my work I need to do on desktop, not my tablet.
I have one suggestion for the desktop version: It would be great to be able to move your entire schedule over to another week instead of having to move each post manually. There are times when I can’t keep up with my post schedule. I load photos and put them all in an order that looks great, then at some point life happens and I can’t get all the text completed for my upcoming posts and I need to move my schedule over. It’s a bit time consuming to have to move each individually, so being able to move the entire line up of future posts would be a great tool for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, are you sill having issues? please email us at email@example.com we are listening and would love to help
So hard to delete your account!
I downloaded this app because I was interested in scheduling Instagram Stories— p.s. I am only wanting the free version— but that feature is not included in the free version of the app. This was very frustrating to me because I had read the description of the app before downloading to ensure that I would be able to do what I wanted, however, it is conveniently left out of the description what the different membership levels include. After discovering that this app could not do what I wanted for free, I attempted to delete my account, but, let me tell you, it is never as simple as it seems. The app does include a helpful Help tab that clearly answers how to delete your account, but when you actually try to do so you have to log in to so many different things— go on the web, then search to delete your account again, then click the link, then scroll to the bottom of the page that you can only see half of on the mobile view and then cli- oh wait, you can’t click on a single hyperlink on the entire page. Now I will have to repeat the entire process on my laptop just so I can be done with this app that falsely advertised its free abilities. Do your research before downloading and making accounts on apps, friends, it will save you a lot of frustration!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Victory Square Media Inc.
- 136.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 - 2020 Victory Square Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.