Manipulate, transform, and convert 3D and 1D LUTs. Supports many popular LUT formats, and can seamlessly convert between any of them.
A simple and powerful interface that is right at home on Mac.
Use visualization tools to see how your LUT modifies colors.
Apply LUTs to your images easily and correctly, in 16-bit. Drag-and-drop images to see the LUT applied instantly, or even see your LUT applied to video in real-time. You can even preview on DPX files and other production image formats.View your 3D LUT using tetrahedral interpolation and your 1D LUT with linear interpolation.
Use advanced tools to manipulate your LUT's colors with 64-bit floating point precision:
• Convert Color Space: Change color spaces and gamma curves.
• Isolate Color: Get just the color transform of a LUT, without affecting contrast
• Convert: Easily convert between 1D and 3D transformations
• Apply CDLs (ALE, FLEx, CMX EDL, CC, CCC, and CDL files)
• Apply CTLs (with optional ACES 1.0 installation)
• Mix Curves: Adjust and swap curves
• Combine LUTs: Merge multiple LUTs into one
• Isolate Contrast: Get just the contrast of a LUT, without affecting colors
• Convert to Monochrome: Make a LUT that isolates a single channel, or an average of channels
• Resize: Change the cube or curve size
• Extended to Legal/Legal to Extended conversions
• And more (apply color matrix, limit, clamp, change color temperature, change opacity, invert colors, scale output)
Read and write common LUT formats:
• DaVinci Resolve 1D and 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
• DaVinci Resolve DAT 3D LUT (.dat)
• Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
• FSI 3D LUT (.dat)
• CTL LUT (.ctl)
• CSV LUT (.csv)
• Nucoda CMS 1D and 3D LUT (.cms)
• Quantel 3D LUT (.txt)
• DVS Clipster 3D LUT (.xml, .txt)
• DaVinci 3D LUT (.davlut)
• Panasonic VLT 3D LUT (.vlt)
• Colorfront 3D LUT (.3dmesh)
• Apple Color 3D LUT (.mga)
• Pandora 3D LUT (.m3d)
• Convergent Design 3D LUT (.cdlut)
• ICC Profile (.icc)
• Iridas ITX 1D and 3D LUT (.itx)
• Unwrapped Texture LUT Image (.tiff)
• CMS Test Pattern LUT Image (.tiff)
• Hald CLUT Image (.tiff)
• DaVinci Resolve 1D LUT (.ilut, .olut)
• AJA 1D LUT (.txt)
• Discreet 1D LUT (.lut)
• Colorfront 1D LUT (.1dlut)
• Arri Look (Version 2) (.aml)
• Iridas Look (.look)
• Arri Look 1D tone map only (.xml)
Export Approximate Looks:
• Arri Look (Version 1) (.xml)
• CDL Correction (.cc, .cdl)
Import other formats as 3D LUTs:
• Amira Look (.aml)
• Arri Look (.xml)
• ICC/ColorSync Profiles (.icc, .icm, .pf, .prof)
• Actually fixed issue with description element getting placed in a CCC.
• Fixed DaVinci Wide Gamut green primary X coordinate (?!?!!)
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful and Dedicated App to LUTs
Very pleased with it. If you work with LUTs often and want to understand, on a more fundamental level, what is happening behind the mystery, this app is a must. There isn’t really anything else that has the same set of functionality.
Essentially, it is a set of tools for evaluating, viewing, manipulating, and generating LUTs.
You won’t find any standard color tools that you can play with in Lattice—no curves or three-way color. But that’s by design. LUTs are a much more precise, mathematical and repeatable way to manipulate color. They’ve been used for decades by very select, top-tier color professionals. This app helps democratize and de-mistify the secrets of LUTs for more people to understand them, mathematically maniplate them, and generate them for their own purposes.
That still doesn’t necessarily mean everyone working with post software will find a regular use for this app. If you find yourself working with LUTs often and frustrated by some of the lack of transparency found in the little .cube files, then this app is for you.
It is a very mac-native-feeling OS X app. The developer has been quick to add features.
The missing app for colorists and DITs
Color management and LUT translation has, for a long time, required very expensive software. The breadth of format support and colorspace transforms that Lattice offers is directly comparable and competitive with the big applications that you find in big Hollywood labs. Lattice brings the same professional tools you would find in applications that cost upwards of $4000.
If you are a colorist or a DIT this is an essential addition to your toolset!
and you call yourself a colorist?
Must have tool for anyone manipulating video images. many utilitarian “toolbox” type features (convert gamma), analytical (preview and cube point cloud), visual preview and other general awesomeness. In the incredibly complex workflow environment we are all in now with a million camera formats, color spaces, etc you cant not have this.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Video Village LLC
- 26.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Video Village, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.