Lattis is a fun and novel way to rent a bike from a public bike share program or access a particular private bike share program near you. Whether you are a member of a bike share program or just want to find a bike share available nearby, Lattis lets you easily locate and access bike share with a simple tap on your smartphone.
Using Lattis to access bike share is easy. If you're using Lattis for the first time:
1. Download the Lattis app from the app store.
2. Register a new user account.
3. Add your private bike share network under "Profile & Settings".
4. Reserve a bike and unlock with your smartphone.
5. End your ride by putting the Ellipse Smart Bike Lock into the locking position and pressing the End Ride button on your phone.
Lattis uses the Ellipse Smart Bike Lock to protect bike share bikes from potential theft. Ellipse is a keyless and solar-powered bike lock that connects with your phone through Bluetooth, allowing easy access to Lattis Bikeshare bikes and industrial strength security with the added protection of theft alerts. For more information on Ellipse, visit www.lattis.io.
If you have any questions or feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/hellolattis) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/hellolattis) for the latest updates on Lattis Bikeshare.
Updates are coming regularly to make the app better for riders.
This version allows operators to enforce the parking zone rules
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Velo Labs Inc.
- 101.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Lattis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.