Learn & Play by Fisher-Price, powered by HOMER is a safe, play-based app designed to delight and entertain your little learner. Each ad-free game and activity is designed by academics and researchers, fun-tested by kids, and created to help your child explore, play, and learn!
• Learning through play: Familiar characters guide your child through fun games and activities as they learn about ABC's, colors, and more.
• Grows with your child: Designed by academics and researchers to support your child through the early stages of learning and development.
• Safe: Kid-safe, ad-free, curated content ensures a safe digital learning environment.
• 2 modes of play:
1) Play Together:
- Show them how it’s done! It’s easy to guide your child’s learning through the activities and games.
- What will they learn today? Choose from counting, shapes, colors, helping others, and learning about the world around us.
- Ah, that’s the stuff. Enjoy a selection of soothing sounds, songs and lullabies to relax to.
- There’s more where that came from! Our experts will send you daily Play Tips to keep the fun going.
2) Let Them Play:
- Simple, child-friendly experience is perfect for “Do It Myself”ers.
- Looks like play, acts like play – must be learning foundational skills!
- They learn something new every day. Some days it’s cause and effect, other days it’s shapes and colors.
- Designed with story-loving, song-singing, little explorers in mind – your child will love watching, listening and playing their way through learning content.
We've added small improvements to ensure you and your little one have the best possible play time!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where is the zebra?
I don’t have a review so much as a question. In the menu, for the Level 2 section, there is a picture of a zebra head, but when you go into that level there is no zebra to be found. I have an iPad and iPhone and it isn’t on either. Where is it? My stepdaughter is always looking for it and I’ve looked everywhere (tapped all the little special hidden elements) and can’t find it!
Changed the app completely.
I kept on getting notification that they were going to make updates and improve the app. They totally changed it not for the better. My girl was learning animal sounds and now they have nothing related to it and it’s different 100%. They added videos to think that would make them learn. I’m sorry but everything about this app disappoints me. I want my child to interact with the app and press buttons to learn. Not watch a video!!! Everything about this app changed for the worse. Don’t tell me your improving my current app and end up changing it to this crap.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback—we will make sure to pass it along to our development team. As you mentioned, we have been making updates to the app, and we understand how frustrating it can be to find something your child has loved has changed. It sounds like your child is missing some of the animal sounds. If you go to the Go Exploring game and the Let’s Go To The Farm video you’ll find some great content that will hopefully bring a smile to their faces.
My Daughter LOVES this!
I have been struggling to find something that my 2yo can click through while we are homeschooling my son! This has been a lifesaver. She lover the songs and the characters. I love the fact that she is singing the alphabet song and learning numbers and colors!! THANK YOU
Developer Response ,
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying HOMER and Learn & Play by Fisher-Price.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.