A fun-filled learning app that features baby’s favorite Laugh & Learn Puppy character! Babies are encouraged to interact with engaging animations, sing-along songs & sound effects.
• 4 Modes of play:
1. ABC-touch the screen or press Puppy’s ABC paw to advance through the alphabet with fun animations. After letter “Z”, sing and dance along to the ABC song.
2. 123-touch the screen or press Puppy’s 123 paw to advance through numbers 1-10, at the end sing along to the counting song.
3. Shapes & Colors-touch the screen or press Puppy’s shape paw to learn about shapes and colors through fun animations.
4. Music-touch the screen or press Puppy’s music paw to sing and dance to 4 songs!
• Tilt the device to hear Puppy giggle!
• Teaches letters A-Z, numbers & counting 1-10, shapes, colors, and action/re-action
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, but Wrong Shape Name
This is a great app overall, but being a Math teacher, I can only rate it at a 3. The shapes portion has an “orange diamond”. A diamond is not a math shape. The correct term should have been an orange rhombus. It’s never too early to teach correct terminology and it will help our children in the long run. This way, once they get to school, they will not have to unlearn a term that is incorrect.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback, and will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.
My less two year old knows shapes, colors, letters and numbers!
I didn’t realize until recently how amazing this app is. I don’t want my son addicted to technology so I really don’t give it to him that often. But once or twice a week he’s up before I’m ready so I put him in our bed and let him play this app while I finish getting ready for work. My son recognizes letters, knows several shapes and colors due to this app and he’s not even 2 yet. Our daycare lady recently mentioned that he was so advanced compared to the other kids. And she asked what I was doing with him to teach him at home. I honestly didn’t realize he was advanced because he’s my first child. I do work with him & I’d like to take all the credit, but in all honesty it’s probably mostly due to this app. I had an older version of this app on my phone (which glitches). I came to the App Store to write this review and found this identical app. It’s the same thing but named slightly different so I’m hoping some of the freezing. I literally never write app reviews, but this one is definitively worth the download. And it’s free! Knowing how great it is, I would have gladly paid for this app. I plan to check out other Fisher price apps now.
My 17 month old boy LOVES these Fisher Price apps!! The other toddler apps are too advanced for him since this is his first experience with apps. Must have for a flight to keep baby quiet and entertained.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.