Babies are encouraged to learn about shapes and colors through interactions with engaging animations, sounds and sing along songs! Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world in motion! Designed for babies 6 months & up.
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One suggestion for 5 stars
my 6 month old daughter loves all of these apps and we just got her the Fisher Price hand held baby case to put our iPhones in. it's been great at occupying her while we are shopping, in the car, or so we can get things done, but I HATE having to unlock the back in order to exit the app and get into another one since the home button is blocked. I would love to see a back arrow to get back to the home screen and an exit button on the home screen to get back to all of my apps. put this feature in an update and I'll gladly give all the FP apps 5 stars!
My daughter thought this was fun for a few captivating moments. Nothing insane, nothing terrible. Certainly enough to keep the app. The part that made this a ‘no’ for me is trying to exit. You are forced to pull up an ad & click on it taking you to a web page where you then can force everything closed. Sometimes it glitches & your stuck. This is on an iPhone X btw.
My 17 month old boy LOVES these Fisher Price apps!! The other toddler apps are too advanced for him since this is his first experience with apps. Must have for a flight to keep baby quiet and entertained.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.